Greetings, to ALL of Iwaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheUnstableOne

Original poster
GGreetings to you all!

I am Black Widow, pleased to meet you all.
I am of course a newcomer to this site, as you already know. But I am NOT however new to the wonderful world of roleplay. I've been roleplaying for a VERY long time now and I enjoy it very much. I am literate, I'd prefer my partners to be as well.
Now as for my what kind of Roleplays I am into, I am NOT picky but I do have things that I enjoy more than others. I'll type you all up a quick list and if anything interests you, please do NOT be afraid to message me or ask me about them. If nothing I post in my list interests you, don't be sad! I'm sure we can find something we're both into.

Roleplay Topics

WWE ( Is a big one right now!)
Anything Horror
Batman, anything.
Zombie or Walking Dead related
Fantasy
Animes; Inuyasha,Rosario Vampire,Full Metal Alchemist,Pokemon (don't judge me).
Anything Celebrity related I can handle, but granted its not a favorite in my book.
Final Fantasy (Any of them)
Kingdom Hearts (All of them)

-Thank you all for reading! Like I said don't be afraid to ask questions. I don't bite, well not hard anyways. That's once you get to know me. JUST KIDDING.

XoXo, Black Widow

I think you are the second WWE fan to register this week, but for the life of me, I can't remember who the other person was! O__O

Welcome to the community, Black Widow! <3

Thank you very much!
I feel very welcomed. I was forced to leave my roleplay home due to it was shut down, sadly.
Well No matter, I am here now and ready to start some roleplays and get this ball of fun rolling!

I am more like a Aj Lee super fan, lol. So I obsess over her and Dean Ambrose and that's pretty much it.
Most people mock me for my love of wrestling, but its good to know I am not the only person who enjoys it.

I used to enjoy wrestling when I was a yoooung teen, but it's been over fifteen years since I watched any. O_O

I use to actually hate it, believe it or not. It's only been recently that I've gotten back into.
I blame my father, he adores it. Its all he ever talks about. So to make conversation with him, I gave wrestling another chance.
And here I am loving it once more, but at least I have something to talk to my old man about.
Hahahahaha

Welcome aboard, fine lassie~ Don't forget to fill out your Roleplay Resume!

Thank you for reminding me!

What do you prefer to be called?
Widow or Siera, will do.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Female

How old are you?
20 years young

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I am NEW to the site, but certainly not Roleplay.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer 1x1 roleplays, but I am also all for a group.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Skipping through grassy meadows.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Black Widow -Iggy Azalea

Ohhhhh! Silly me! I am new so bare with me here and I am sure I'll get the hang of things around here.

I don't even know where everyone got that "Survey" thing from, that one about names, cherry blossoms and music. ;;

It was posted above this forum, I found it odd that it asked if I liked sitting under the cherry blossom tree of walking through a grassy meadow.
What in the world does that have to do with my roleplay styles and so on? Like someone please explain the logic behind those questions for me.
I don't mind the name thing at all.

Oh! It's probably just something to break the ice, or reveal a pigment of your personality. I once had a "silly quiz" asked to me which included questions like:

- River, Lake, or Sea?
- Birds, Cats or Dogs?
- Red, Blue, or Green?

Stuff like that. Basically, my results (River, Cats, Red) meant I was:
- Someone who is aggressively trying to improve, and although comes off as "I do what I want", sometimes even standoff-ish, is also someone who has a very soft side.

XD Heh. It's always good to know a bit about your partner before being comfortable enough to roleplay. Communication!

I'll agree with you on that one! I like to know who I am talking to, get to know them on a personal level to get a feel for what their characters may be like. Just like mine all tend to have some sort Unstable behavior or mannerism about them. Along with that, I am attracted to characters of the same decent like being Unstable, Insane, Crazy or having some sort of thing about them that makes the character a bit more odd than most. Like my character, she tends to skip everywhere she goes as a behavioral thing...or the male when I roleplay a male he'll be constantly playing with his hands, making weird faces, licking of the lips or even widening of the eyes. I just enjoy intense and interesting characters like that. Some people would call me INSANE for like people like that, but you're attracted to what you're attracted. I dislike girlie girls or female characters who are just too sweet, its bothers me.

Look at me I am rambling on and on, I'm so sorry. I tend to do that a lot.​

Really? I like people who talk lots. Silence scares me - after all, most horror movies will always have deafening silence at least thrice in 2 hours. I hope you manage to find plenty of roleplaying buddies here! Everyone I've met so far is so nice and lovely I wish I can teleport cookies for them.

That moment of fluff makes me gag. But yeah, we've got some friendly folks here. Shoot Diana a PM - you know, that lady with an Owl avatar - if you ever feel confused about anything on the site. Or Hamster Rory. .. I can't remember the third patron. ;; (Oh god, sorry.)

I have a terrible memory, don't feel bad for forgetting the third person.
I wont remember the first two anyhow, maybe except for Diana...I like Owls. Hehehe, they're so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.