1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Greetings, to ALL of Iwaku.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TheUnstableOne, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGreetings to you all!

I am Black Widow, pleased to meet you all.
    I am of course a newcomer to this site, as you already know. But I am NOT however new to the wonderful world of roleplay. I've been roleplaying for a VERY long time now and I enjoy it very much. I am literate, I'd prefer my partners to be as well.
    Now as for my what kind of Roleplays I am into, I am NOT picky but I do have things that I enjoy more than others. I'll type you all up a quick list and if anything interests you, please do NOT be afraid to message me or ask me about them. If nothing I post in my list interests you, don't be sad! I'm sure we can find something we're both into.

Roleplay Topics

WWE ( Is a big one right now!)
    Anything Horror
    Batman, anything.
    Zombie or Walking Dead related
    Fantasy
    Animes; Inuyasha,Rosario Vampire,Full Metal Alchemist,Pokemon (don't judge me).
    Anything Celebrity related I can handle, but granted its not a favorite in my book.
    Final Fantasy (Any of them)
    Kingdom Hearts (All of them)

-Thank you all for reading! Like I said don't be afraid to ask questions. I don't bite, well not hard anyways. That's once you get to know me. JUST KIDDING.

XoXo, Black Widow

2. I think you are the second WWE fan to register this week, but for the life of me, I can't remember who the other person was! O__O

Welcome to the community, Black Widow! <3

3. Thank you very much!
    I feel very welcomed. I was forced to leave my roleplay home due to it was shut down, sadly.
    Well No matter, I am here now and ready to start some roleplays and get this ball of fun rolling!

I am more like a Aj Lee super fan, lol. So I obsess over her and Dean Ambrose and that's pretty much it.
    Most people mock me for my love of wrestling, but its good to know I am not the only person who enjoys it.

4. I used to enjoy wrestling when I was a yoooung teen, but it's been over fifteen years since I watched any. O_O

5. I use to actually hate it, believe it or not. It's only been recently that I've gotten back into.
    I blame my father, he adores it. Its all he ever talks about. So to make conversation with him, I gave wrestling another chance.
    And here I am loving it once more, but at least I have something to talk to my old man about.
    Hahahahaha

6. Welcome aboard, fine lassie~ Don't forget to fill out your Roleplay Resume!

7. Thank you for reminding me!

What do you prefer to be called?
    Widow or Siera, will do.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    Female

How old are you?
    20 years young

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    I am NEW to the site, but certainly not Roleplay.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    I prefer 1x1 roleplays, but I am also all for a group.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
    Skipping through grassy meadows.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    Black Widow -Iggy Azalea

8. Ohhhhh! Silly me! I am new so bare with me here and I am sure I'll get the hang of things around here.

9. I don't even know where everyone got that "Survey" thing from, that one about names, cherry blossoms and music. ;;

10. It was posted above this forum, I found it odd that it asked if I liked sitting under the cherry blossom tree of walking through a grassy meadow.
    What in the world does that have to do with my roleplay styles and so on? Like someone please explain the logic behind those questions for me.
    I don't mind the name thing at all.

11. Oh! It's probably just something to break the ice, or reveal a pigment of your personality. I once had a "silly quiz" asked to me which included questions like:

- River, Lake, or Sea?
    - Birds, Cats or Dogs?
    - Red, Blue, or Green?

Stuff like that. Basically, my results (River, Cats, Red) meant I was:
    - Someone who is aggressively trying to improve, and although comes off as "I do what I want", sometimes even standoff-ish, is also someone who has a very soft side.

XD Heh. It's always good to know a bit about your partner before being comfortable enough to roleplay. Communication!

12. I'll agree with you on that one! I like to know who I am talking to, get to know them on a personal level to get a feel for what their characters may be like. Just like mine all tend to have some sort Unstable behavior or mannerism about them. Along with that, I am attracted to characters of the same decent like being Unstable, Insane, Crazy or having some sort of thing about them that makes the character a bit more odd than most. Like my character, she tends to skip everywhere she goes as a behavioral thing...or the male when I roleplay a male he'll be constantly playing with his hands, making weird faces, licking of the lips or even widening of the eyes. I just enjoy intense and interesting characters like that. Some people would call me INSANE for like people like that, but you're attracted to what you're attracted. I dislike girlie girls or female characters who are just too sweet, its bothers me.

Look at me I am rambling on and on, I'm so sorry. I tend to do that a lot. ​

13. Really? I like people who talk lots. Silence scares me - after all, most horror movies will always have deafening silence at least thrice in 2 hours. I hope you manage to find plenty of roleplaying buddies here! Everyone I've met so far is so nice and lovely I wish I can teleport cookies for them.

That moment of fluff makes me gag. But yeah, we've got some friendly folks here. Shoot Diana a PM - you know, that lady with an Owl avatar - if you ever feel confused about anything on the site. Or Hamster Rory. .. I can't remember the third patron. ;; (Oh god, sorry.)

14. I have a terrible memory, don't feel bad for forgetting the third person.
    I wont remember the first two anyhow, maybe except for Diana...I like Owls. Hehehe, they're so cute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.