Greetings, strangers...

V

Villanelle

Original poster
Hello all!
I'm Villanelle (I love poetry, in case you hadn't guessed already...), I've been role-playing for roughly a decade, and after an unintentional break, I started searching for a good site to join, and Iwaku had me the second I read about its dislike of the word 'literate' as a term for role-players. Finally, somebody who gets it! A whole community of people who get it!

As far as genres go, I've done a pretty wide range of things, and I'm always looking to explore something new. At the moment, I'm really craving some good old Medieval Fantasy, although I'm up for anything which offers the potential for an interesting plot to play out.
I'm really searching for OnexOne role-playing partners right now, particularly people who are interested in building a story together: I do tend to prefer OnexOne role-plays, for practical reasons, although I'm really looking forward to joining some larger group stories on this site too.
Anyway, if you think you might be interested in writing with me, or if you have a role-play that you think I might be interested in, let me know!

Well hello there Villanelle, welcome to the siiiiite! :D

Hi! I'm new myself. It is pretty great! I love it!

Welcome to the Madness xD. Enjoy your stay here.. And be aware of the flying marshmallows ~