Greetings One and All

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drakken

Hello everybody! I found Iwaku a while ago, and had it bookmarked to check out, since I've been in search of a new roleplaying forum after the old one I went to died from inactivity.

I looked around a bit, read the FAQ, and a few other things, and I think Iwaku will be a good place for me to settle in. I haven't been able to roleplay in a while, and my brain is atrophying from lack of creative exercise.

I started roleplaying almost 10 years ago now, back in 2005-2006ish, and have done so pretty consistently, when school didn't demand I stay away for a while. I love fantasy roleplaying more than anything, but I also do other genres sometimes.

In the relatively recent past, I've had problems with group RPs not lasting long, so I've mostly just been doing 1x1 or very small groups with people I've RPed with a lot. But I want to give group RPs another shot, and hopefully I won't have that same problem here. That said, sometimes I get busy and forget to post, so if I'm in a group RP and I haven't done anything, please! Send me a note or something and let me know. I don't bail out of RPs without warning on purpose. Chances are I just got unexpectedly busy and forgot.

Hello there, welcome to Iwaku. It's a very nice place to rp, everyone is so nice. I think you'll like it here a lot. This is probably the best rp site I've been on so far. It's really fun. If you every need an rp partner, don't be afraid to ask me. I'm always open to new rps.

I can't promise roleplays will last and last and not succumb to the dead rp curse, but at least I can promise a few moments of fun! <3 Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

If you like fantasy and great stories that keep going, you will not be dissappointed.

Venture out into our great site and let yourself be swept away by the worlds and wonders :D

Status
Not open for further replies.