Greetings, Greetings, and many more Greetings

O

Oriental Snow

Original poster
It's a pleasure to be here, to meet new people, explore new worlds and characters, and grow in my writing.
I don't have much to say, I let my writing speak for itself.
In anycase, I look forward to my experiences here and hope they will be memorable.

Hallo there, Snow! :D welcome to the community!

Hiya! I'm glad to be here! Thank you for the welcome -- and I like your owl picture. OwO

Hello and welcome fellow newbie.

Thank you, Thank you! Being new is fun isn't it?
All the attention? > w <

Yes, quite. Very interesting and very fun.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been an RPer?

I used to live action role play from from my tween years on up until I moved on my own, I didn't start forum role play until about 7 years ago.
My live action days were more like improv plays with a few directives and usually with characters from one fandom or another.
Nothing like this, cute though it is. XD
Since I write too, it's helped with my forum rping.

I've never been brave enough to do live action roleplay. Seemed a bit out of place for me.
Though that could be my pride talking. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now and I
started forums about last year. Very different but fun because you can read other people's
roleplays without hunting down tons of mixed up posts.

I've never been brave enough to do live action roleplay. Seemed a bit out of place for me.
Though that could be my pride talking. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now and I
started forums about last year. Very different but fun because you can read other people's
roleplays without hunting down tons of mixed up posts.
Yeah, that's what I like most.

Welcome to the site! I hope your experiences are memorable as well. In a good way, of course.