Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Greetings, I am Ganjaman. I come here from facebook! Although that's mainly cause I didn't feel like bugging the two or three friends I already have here for a link when there was one available.

I consider myself a fairly chill and easy to get along with type of person. And I tend to chill a lot when I'm not working, if you catch me drift. But I'm fairly harmless, just a stressed restaurant waiter handling stress in one of two ways, writing or chillin!

Now jam to the Jamrock Land!

Hello, @Ganjaman and welcome to the site ^.^ You may not know it yet but you just enlisted in the bunny army >:{D If you haven't already go ahead and give the rules a once over, and if something on the site stumps you, we also have a nifty Help section ^.^ This is where you'll find the FAQ, and within the FAQ a list of Roleplay Tags, a list of the site's bbcodes, a link to the staff roster, and other insightful things. But if you can't find an answer to your question, need clarification, or found a bug, the Help Desk might be more your cup of tea.

As a roleplayer, new or otherwise, you're always looking for ways to improve your craft and one of Iwaku's many goals is to help you with this :D Thus the Content page! Here you'll find forums dedicated to Roleplay Guides and places for users to commission and display their own works ^.^ But if you're more worried about actually roleplaying or need a place to start, we have the Roleplay Search page :) This is where you'll find Interest Checking and Creation where Game Masters posts interests check for their future roleplays and plot future roleplays. Roleplay Advertisement is where Game Masters advertise their running group, dice, or jump-in roleplays. But if you're a Game Master looking for players, there's always the Seeking Group Invites forum. This will allow you to browse users looking for group roleplays to join and snag them up for yourself! Last but not least is the Seeking One x One partners. If group roleplays are too main stream for you, set up shop here and look for someone of similar interests ^.^

If you're wondering who I am, I am but only one of Iwaku's many staff members :D As the banner says, I'm part of the Community Maintenance branch and my job is to make sure all roleplays have their correct tags and prefixes, archive dead threads, and fix whatever you brake :3 Other branches of Staff include the Security team, the users who make sure you aren't up to anything questionable, and the Content team, the users who make sure you're never bored!

I hope to see you around the forums and may the muse be with you =^.^=

embed.php

.....what if I was already a part of the hare coalition?

Then there's a conspiracy in our midst o.o

Careful, don't get jumpy in such a hare-y situation....

Hehehe, puns♡

Oh dear, the puns.
Hello and welcome to the site! I shall call you GJ for short, I think.
Shiny that our Facebook code pulled someone in! Nice to see you.

If you have any problems with things, the help desk is a good place to start but the staffies are also easy to find with our shiny red names!
I hope you have fun here~

Yo Ganja,
2cs8jns.png

I can totally relate to the stress that comes from being a waiter/waitress, haha - I spent a few years as a lounge waitress for a nice restaurant and ohmyjesus it was intense. I definitely understand your need to relax on every off chance you have!

Seeing as you're new to Iwaku, here's a handy-dandy link to a new thread myself as well as many other lovely staff members have helped in creating. It's called the "Newbie Care Package" and in it, you can find some nice people to show you around, as well as some free goodies to get your profile and first few RP's all super spiffy and pretty :)

Also, here are some starter links I think would help you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :D
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Whoa O_O We can actually get people from facebook? Welcome to the site!

Yes, now you just need snapchat advertisement stories! Also thank you!

PS: I can never vouch for my own sobriety so I beg you take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Welcome! Iwaku is definitely a good place to de-stress ^_^

Ganjaman! That's a catchy name lol. I like it.

Usually people come from other roleplaying websites, but facebook is something new. At least to me.

Anyhow, Ganjaman! I love saying that name, hehe. Enjoy your stay and have a blast here mate.

If there is anything you're curious about, I'll help out at the best of my ability! If not, then there are plenty of others who can help out.

I mean...I maaaay have known about Iwaku from various sources....
But i totally joined through the link on facebook cause I knew it was there from when I'd seen it a few weeks or something like that ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.