1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Azeroth Margican, Jan 4, 2015.

1. What do you prefer to be called?
    I perfer to go by Az
    Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    Boy
    How old are you?
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    I have been rping thought skype for a little over a year now though haven't tried forum rp before

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    I like both to be honest. I have had a lot of fun with just rping with a single partner though group rps have a lot of action in them usually with the number of people which apeals to me.
    On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
    Curling up on the sofa and watching anime/ looking at art on computer
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    Fly me to the moon (the ending theme to neon genesis evangelon which I am just finally watching)

Hello everyone Az here :D I got recommended by a friend to this sight as I am looking for some more rp to participate in so I don't constantly bother him about wanting to rp with just him and from what I have seen this looks like a great site :D I look forward to meeting all of you and getting to know you more and rp with you :D

2. Hello AZ Welcome to the site.

3. Hallo hallo AZ! welcome aboard!

4. Hello @Azeroth Margican, welcome to Iwaku! Hope you have a great time roleplaying in our community. :)

5. Welcome to Iwaku!

6. Welcome to Iwaku Az! I am sure you will find plenty of good opportunities around here!