Greetings, Earthlings

C

Cookies Need Love

Original poster
So, I'm a brand new member of Team Iwaku and I'm here to post the obligatory Newbie Thread. I'm not new to Roleplaying, however, and I have several accounts on other sites. So, say hello and such! Let's all be friends, yeah?

Cookies don't need love! They are cookies, silly person! 8D They need eating!

Also, welcome to the community! <3

They need the love of our teeth mashing them into itty bitty bits. Delicious itty bitty bits.

And thanks. Happy to be here :)

Earthlings? half of us dont even know what earth is, anyway welcome to Iwaku cookie
so I suppose miss cookie giver should'nt give you cookies... It'd be arkward...

Cookies can talk? O_O Astounding!
Welcome to Iwaku!

Half of you? That's a rather low estimate from what I've seen. Which isn't much, but my point stands!

Maybe a bit XD Cookies deserve our adoration!!

Astounding? That's not what people usually say...
Thanks!!

RAWR! Good thing I'm not Cookie Monster.
I was SO SAD when Cookie Monster wasn't in The Muppet's movie D:

First off; Yes, yes it is XD
Secondly; there was a Muppets movie? And I haven't seen it yet? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Welcome to the Community little piece of flour called "Cooky!" xD Please make yourself at home we are very friendly but be really careful because we can be quiet 'dangerous'!

I loved a cookie once.....

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm October nice to meet you!

COOKIE!
WEEELCOME TO IWAKU!

I'm Selenite, pleased to eat you!

Hmmm.
Cookies, huh- fine...
I won't give you cookies. Instead,

milk.jpg

enjoy some of that!
It's the best that could ever go with a cookie!
(ask Octo if you don't believe me!)

@Doxa: XD Thanks! Don't worry, I have my special armor on. I am prepared to plunge into the deep dark deaths of Iwaku...

@October: And the cookie loved you, I'm sure! Thanks, it's nice to meet you, October :)

@Selenite: SELENTIE!
THANK YOU!

Milk? The perfect bath for my cookies! Even if I am, technically, lactose intolerant XD

Yeah... cookies fall apart when left in milk too long unlike us humans... we just absorb it into our skin after a while.

Milk and cookies are abso,utely wonderful together though, even if cookies can only stand milk for a little while XD