Greetings Earthlings, from another Planet.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Christine, May 21, 2011.

1. I am quite -astonished- to be here. HAHA. Thought that was pretty funny.
    I was invited by The Butterfly.

Quite a beautiful lad, if I must say myself. -Smirks.- Hope to lurk some more here in the forum, to see what I can come up with.

2. I don't think I would need to welcome you, but let me be one of the first anyway. I am pleased you have come.

Welcome to Iwaku.
  3. Aint no earthling =/

when i find out which planet i'll be sure to poop by.

Happy lurking.
  4. Yo... welcome the site... and stuffs.
  5. Any friend of Leo's is a friend of mine! So welcome.

If you need anything, feel free to ask. It's my job and stuff. *welcome hug*
  6. Great, now we have two greasy xeno's on the

Have a beer *hands Astonished a pint of fenrisian ale*
  7. Grandmaster: It's not that bad really. I mean, I am rather blunt about things. You just might happen to like me. Hey! Is that MY lightsaber?! -Gasps.- Give it back!

Fluffy: Thank you. You should thank Mr. Peter over there for sending me this way. :)

Vay: We're all from the same plante, and all are earthlings. Unless you're declaring yourself something other than being an earthling, I'm afraid I will be unable to help you in this matter.

Sylen: Thanks and such. I'm sure I'll see you around.

Now. I must find something to do on here, or it was completely pointless for me to join. -Shrugs.- Just something to pass the time.
  8. Wilkommen zu Iwaku, schoenes Fraulleine!

Seriously, though welcome! Don't mind us, we're off our meds.
  9. Welcome to Iwaku.
  10. Welcome to Iwaku.
    I am quite the earthling, I must admit.
  11. we've already met in pic thread and cbox but WELCOME....*takes a seat and has a beer with Astonished*