1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings Earthlings, from another Planet.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Christine, May 21, 2011.

1. I am quite -astonished- to be here. HAHA. Thought that was pretty funny.
    I was invited by The Butterfly.

Quite a beautiful lad, if I must say myself. -Smirks.- Hope to lurk some more here in the forum, to see what I can come up with.

Cheers.

2. I don't think I would need to welcome you, but let me be one of the first anyway. I am pleased you have come.

Welcome to Iwaku.

3. Aint no earthling =/

when i find out which planet i'll be sure to poop by.

Happy lurking.

4. Yo... welcome the site... and stuffs.

5. Any friend of Leo's is a friend of mine! So welcome.

If you need anything, feel free to ask. It's my job and stuff. *welcome hug*

6. Great, now we have two greasy xeno's on the site......fan-tastic

Have a beer *hands Astonished a pint of fenrisian ale*

7. Grandmaster: It's not that bad really. I mean, I am rather blunt about things. You just might happen to like me. Hey! Is that MY lightsaber?! -Gasps.- Give it back!

Fluffy: Thank you. You should thank Mr. Peter over there for sending me this way. :)

Vay: We're all from the same plante, and all are earthlings. Unless you're declaring yourself something other than being an earthling, I'm afraid I will be unable to help you in this matter.

Sylen: Thanks and such. I'm sure I'll see you around.

Now. I must find something to do on here, or it was completely pointless for me to join. -Shrugs.- Just something to pass the time.

8. Wilkommen zu Iwaku, schoenes Fraulleine!

Seriously, though welcome! Don't mind us, we're off our meds.

9. Welcome to Iwaku.

10. Welcome to Iwaku.
    I am quite the earthling, I must admit.

11. we've already met in pic thread and cbox but WELCOME....*takes a seat and has a beer with Astonished*