Greetings, Dwellers of the Internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Purveyor

Original poster
Hello there ladies, gentlemen, and everything in between. The name be John-David and yes that is my first name, but you can call me whatever. John-David, JD, John, Purveyor, etc. I'll just accept now that someone will call me Purv or Perv because it always happens. XD I've made my choice of username and I accept the consequences.

I don't have a lot of experience with role play, maybe about a year or two. I generally use the roster of characters that I created a while ago but I do enjoy making new characters for specific situations. I like fantasy and/or scifi settings most.

Things I like outside of roleplay: Video games (mainly PC with some 3DS and PS4 games), anime and manga, drawing, and cats... so basically 90% of the internet.

I don't bite (much) so don't be afraid to say hello! I am looking for a role play to start out on so I can get back into the rhythm of posting. I did just start college so I may not post as frequently as I'd like to but I should be available a few times a day.

Welcome John. What's some games you like for the ps4?

Pretty much just Bloodborne, now that I think about it. I've played The Last of Us and Infamous 2, but like I said I pretty much stick to mainly PC.

Cool. I have the Last of Us for ps4 too, I just haven't gotten into it lately. Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Status
Not open for further replies.