Greetings are in order

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vonz

Original poster
Howdy Iwaku!

After several attempts to join I have finally been successful with the help of my dear friend Ryvv and the mods!

I haven't really been good with introductions, lets see,

I have been RPing for about 9 years and as such there is no community like an RP community, got to love you crazy bacon loving nuts.

Before Iwaku I was in RP Guild, there I was known as Xodus. However after the great apocalypse I fear I needed a change of scenario and that is when this weary soldier came to Iwaku.

I have been scouting this site for sometime and I have to say the talent is superb and the moderation and community is excellent. It is going to be a pleasure to be a part of this.

I have already created an RP, a treasure of mine which I have worked on for over 3 years and the time and place is right for me to reboot it and so I have. Nothing is greater than entertaining an audience and that is what I strive to do!

-bows-

• Love
Reactions: SamIO
Welcome to Iwaku! ^_^ And wow! A plot that has been in the works for over 3 years sounds amazing! =D

Welcome to the site, Vonz :D! I hope you enjoy your stay, it's definitely a swell place~

Welcome to Iwaku Vonz
I hope you find great roleplay​

Welcome! :D Hopefully you enjoy it here, trust me, it's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.