Greetings and Salutations

N

Nocti The Scholar

Original poster
Yo, 'Sup. I am Nocti, typically just Nocti, but I have been known to go by "Scholar, Undead Scholar, Noc, D.Buttersnaps, and Chocolate Thunda". I'm your average every-day, not at all suspicious, psy....I mean scholar of life, who just so happens to have replaced about 99% of his body with robotic parts. Hey how else was I supposed to get laser eyes and rocket fists. If you cant tell I'm a bit of a sci-fi buff, but I love and can write about almost anything.

I'm an avid roleplayer...most of the time, sometimes I'm a little out of it, and also occasionally a freelance writer. If you haven't gathered by now I'm pretty bad at selling myself, at least in this medium so if there's anything you wanna know about me, just ask, its not like I bite...very hard.

Ah yes I suppose I should toss all this stuff in too, to give an idea.

What do you prefer to be called? I like it when you call me Big Papa...But Nocti is just fine.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a man...at least I think I am.
How many years young are you? Hmm, depends on what you mean, I'm quite intelligent beyond my 23 years, while at the same time I act anywhere from 12-70.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am, I've been roleplaying in various means and methods for about 8 or so years now.
Groups or One on One? Both, but I prefer groups, I tend to start getting too prediction-y
Pool or Beach? Pool, beaches are so...disgusting -shudder- Then again all the people in their swimsuits <3
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Imma try it out by Alvin Risk and (gag) Skrillex

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
-nibbles- Ow, why did you have to replace that arm with a robotic one?
Pleasure to see you here~ ☆

Darling Nocti, welcome to Iwaku. I'm a bit of a Sci-Fi lover myself, though I am going through Pirate fever right now.XD It is an honor to greet you and I do hope one of these days we get to roe play together and it be some sort of alien ,android, genetic tampering going on. So I bid you farewell. ;)
[Also I feel you on the pool and Beaches situation. XP]

Thank you for the warm reception everyone.

loooove this, it made me chuckle anyway :) have you found any games yet?