Greensville [Next stop..Hell]

• Thread starter MistressShadow/MasterFerlin
  • Start date
M

MistressShadow/MasterFerlin

Original poster
How will you be arriving to this beautiful town of insanity???

A small town founded by Samual Williams', a huge business man with more money than he can handle. It's in this town where criminals and asylum patients find refuge, where Otherkinds can live without judgement. In this place many many different faces are seen, From murderers to families this town is not disturbed by outsiders since Samual literally owns the whole area around it like his own country.

Once you get over seas and to this small country you will see a huge castle and miles away from it, but closer to you will be a pretty sizable town. Walking closer you will see the huge red sign and in beautiful cursive writing it says: "Greensville". Going into the town you will see a huge block off with guards all around it, once you sign forums and get let into the actual town people will be roaming around doing their own thing. Life is pretty easy within the walls, there are schools only one for each age group from ages 6-11 there's the first school, 12-17 is the second, and once you know what you want to do with the rest of your life you can go to the last one which you can stay at for 2, 4, or 6 years.

Jobs unlike usual ones include:
Black Marketers
It's in the name but if you are still unfamiliar with this term then let me explain: People who sell things that are not exactly legal as in: Living people, Dangerous animals, Drugs, Weapons, Potions unavailable in stores, etc.
Circus levels A-F
A
Joker: A Magician that has no boundaries what so ever. Once they begin their act they are allowed to do anything to get the crowd to laugh. Usually there are multiple Jokers down in the main grounds.
B
Freaks: People with certain inhuman talents, or odd deformities that choice to let themselves get laughed at, called out, or just watched by the audience. They usually use these odd talents and forms to amuse the people within the crowd.
C
Beast Handlers: They bring out very dangerous animals and not only allow the animal to roam around the cage with them but they also have prey to show the crowd what the animal is capable of.
D
Charmers: Very Attractive Men/Women who use their seductive acts and talents to amuse those within the crowd. Some of the acts include: Dancing, Singing, or one of the most popular acts; Card Tricks.
E
Spirits: The dead of the town come out and scare the crowd as they are leaded group by group through the catacombs of the town.
F
Director: He/She will come onto the stage and announce certain acts, and most of the time is the person who pops up in random areas of the crowd to ask how they are enjoying the show.
Feeders
People who allow them selves to feed the needs of the Otherkinds in town such as: Vampires, Werewolves, etc. They supply the following: Blood, Spinal fluid, Flesh, Saliva, Pieces of their soul, etc.
Servants
Those who serve the richer people of this town
Torvainists
Very odd quiet people who some times guard the gates to town, protect the people of the town, or just cut down some of the crime rates of the town.

• No Sexual content will be held within this roleplay. I ask that every thing leading up to a sexual scene within this rp be time skipped over.
  • Be respectful of others
  • No Godmodding
  • Do not Make changes onto another person's character without their permission.
  • A person can choice to take or not to take damage but never dodge every attack.

Owner of character: Shadow

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name: Crimson Rose Malkmere
Species/Race: Hybrid [Witch/Vampire]
B-Day: Oct. 14th, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Bloodtype: AB-
Place of Birth: Greensville Hospital
Current Residence: 146 Okland Drive (Mid-class neighborhood)
School/Grade: Finished
Family: Her mother and Older Brother
Gemstone: Tourmaline

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'3
Hair: Light brown hair with that fades into a dark brown (Curly)
Eyes: Light purple with Golden streaks through them
Distinguishing Marks: Slight freckles
General Appearance: A short hour glass figure build with lightly tanned skin. Healthy very smooth skin with tattoos crossing around it.
Strengths: Extremely flexible
Weaknesses: Her left side of her body is alot weaker than the other half so enemies who realize this can almost instantly take her down.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: UNKNOWN
Enemies: UNKNOWN
Current Goal/Purpose: To have a relatively normal life.
Aspirations: UNKNOWN
Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Reading, and StarGazing
Likes: Walks, Rain, Magic, and Romance novels with a tragic ending
Dislikes: Crowds and Talking
Talents: Singing and Magic
Inabilities: See out of her right eye and Running
Fears: Vampires, Werewolves, and Big crowds
General Personality: Quiet, Reserved, and Shy
Inner Personality: Mysterious, Bubbly, and a Smartass
Fondest Memory: When she learned her first spell from her father
Biggest Regret: Running off with her secondary school lover
Secret: She used to be a Feeder

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Name: Preston Mallone
Species/Race: Human. And proud of it.
B-Day: January 4, 1984
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn. But I think Zodiacs are stupid.
Bloodtype: O-
Place of Birth: Plano Hospital, or something like that.
Current Residence: I cannot tell you that.
School/Grade: Finished. A long time ago.
Family: None worth anything.
Gemstone: Fucking, I don't know.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'2
Hair: Brown. Short. Crewcut. I keep it simple.
Eyes: Grey.
Distinguishing Marks: I try not to be easily distinguished. But I do have a bullet wound in my left leg.
General Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net..._Yanner.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131008192725
Strengths: Strong. Decent reaction time. Very sturdy.
Weaknesses: Some say I'm a little brash and I tend to jump the gun. I'm pretty much useless without tools.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: I got alot of friends in the black market. My closest ally would be the "Rising Arms" PMC group. We have a good history.
Enemies: The U.N.
Current Goal/Purpose: I wanna be rich as shit.
Aspirations: To have my own private island.
Hobbies: I like building guns, going shooting and debating.
Likes: Weapons of any kind, wheeling and dealing, action movies and drinking.
Dislikes: Loud customers, elitists of any kind and pacifists.
Talents: I'm an excellent shot and I'm great at planning.
Inabilities: I have terrible hand writing and I can be indecisive at times.
Fears: Ha, I don't fear shit. Well, maybe spiders. Those fuckers just don't die.
General Personality: I don't know. Some website said I was neutral, sociable, organized and charismatic. Whatever that means.
Inner Personality: Biggest badass this world has ever seen.
Fondest Memory: Probably the time I managed to get my hands on an ICBM. I had to dump it in the ocean because one would buy it.
Biggest Regret: Buying that ICBM.
Secret: I'm not big on secrets. Everything about me is out there.