• Gruncle stan's Ghost
  • Not so lil' Gideon
  • Sheriff Blubbs
  • Candy
  • Pacifica North West
  • Chiu
(( Will add more if needed))

DAMN IT BILL!!

Four years passed and the Mystery twins decided to stay in gravity falls. Dipper is now 16, taller, Mature-er. And Mabel? She's still the same. She's 16, yes, but she's still that little kid inside her, she REFUSES to act mature unless she's dating a really hot attartive guy. Anyways away from the mystery twins, which they now go by the Mystery crew. Haha no, not from Scooby-doo. They've recruited people, even people they don't like. [Mabel: PACIFICAAAAAAA]
As for bill... Well he hasn't exactly changed. He stopped being the pyscho that he is when gruncle Stan died trying to save the mystery twins [R.I.P.]
Fortunately! Dipper found a way to resurrect him, well no just his ghost so he could still live with them. Dipper became smarter and new mysteries were discovered but still remained unsolved. And that's why your here.

Taken spots:

Mabel ( @Ashley The Fabulous Neko )

Reserved spots:
Wendy
Bill

Down below make a request 1st so someone won't steal your character while your making the CS

Also make a CS proving that you've watched gravity falls (( at least tot eh part where bill is introduced cus I didn't get past that part so the hard core fans pls don't judge, I'm just giesing here ))

Hey! Okay so this is me oorp rules are rules if you wanna talk to me about the RP leave me a PM and PLS NO FIGHTING oorp.make drama pl especially for whoever plays as pacifica and stuff so yeah, whoever wants to be dipper has to be really good at doing and I might have a hard time choosing who he should be. So yeah..... Here's the CS sheet for the character, if you want to add something that they've grown out of something that's fine, except for pacifica and Mabel hating each other and stuff

Appearance: (picture)
Full name (if possible)
Personality:
Ex:
36269-175007b8d13a62d7d61db967979cd492.jpg

Mabel Pines
Personality: Mabel is still the same old' mabel, but now she doesn't have to 'fake' being mature, she can be very serious at times but she still has that silly side of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay
( Mable says screw you XD )

Idk e.e
You didn't reply since yesterday so... I thought you were offended

Can i make my OC

Also I'm a bit confused since I have to make a CS but there is no..like character sheet to fill out​

Oh right.... That's what i forgot. :/
Welp just wait I'll edit it

Appearance:
bill_cipher_by_mf99k-d6g3tdz.png

Full name
Bill Cipher

Personality
Bill is an insane and physically irreverent demon who finds most things amusing (although no one is really sure why). He's outrageous and outlandish, as well as a quick talker and thinker. Though he may come across as simply annoying, he's not to be taken lightly; when angered, he's a force to be reckoned with

Reactions: gallowsCalibrator
Appearance:
bill_cipher_by_mf99k-d6g3tdz.png

Full name
Bill Cipher

Personality
Bill is an insane and physically irreverent demon who finds most things amusing (although no one is really sure why). He's outrageous and outlandish, as well as a quick talker and thinker. Though he may come across as simply annoying, he's not to be taken lightly; when angered, he's a force to be reckoned with

Accepted https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/gravity-falls-never-ending-mysteries.82624/

Stan Pines {Ghost}

__monsterfalls_au_stan___by_tyrone_pines-d6yu0e7.png

Name: Stan Pines
Personality: Stan is still a cheap skate like he been, and still has the same personality as in the show. He will be nice sometimes, and regrets a lot of things.
Biography: After Stan died, he was a ghost before turning into a demon from greed. Even known he is kind at heart, he tries not to show it. He continues to travel the mortal world to visit Dipper and Mabel from time to time.
Present Life: As stated above, he visits his family from time to time. In his other time he stays around the Underworld, ripping young demon children off. He still works in his mysterious ways, and he still looks for who wrote the journals after admitting it was not him. He still hates Bill.

Stan Pines {Ghost}

__monsterfalls_au_stan___by_tyrone_pines-d6yu0e7.png

Name: Stan Pines
Personality: Stan is still a cheap skate like he been, and still has the same personality as in the show. He will be nice sometimes, and regrets a lot of things.
Biography: After Stan died, he was a ghost before turning into a demon from greed. Even known he is kind at heart, he tries not to show it. He continues to travel the mortal world to visit Dipper and Mabel from time to time.
Present Life: As stated above, he visits his family from time to time. In his other time he stays around the Underworld, ripping young demon children off. He still works in his mysterious ways, and he still looks for who wrote the journals after admitting it was not him. He still hates Bill.
Awesome!! You can go to the rp now

Status
Not open for further replies.