Grange Hill [series 24] - High School RP (do not need to know the show)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foxx

Original poster
So this is probably a crazy long shot but worth a posting, right?

So 15 years ago, I used to watch a lil kids' TV show called Grange Hill. Sound familiar? Awesome. Doesn't sound familiar? Well that's alright too. In fact, if anything, it might be fun to introduce someone to the world of Grange Hill.

Basically, this is a High School RP with characters and plots borrowed from a TV show which I shall tell you all about so you really don't need to be aware of anything at this point.

Recently I've been watching old episodes on Youtube (I can show you if you wish) - why? I don't know. But it's made me seriously crave RPing it.

For you people that know the characters, I particularly wish to RP the storylines involving the following students:

Kieran 'Ozzie' Osbourne
Danny Hartson
Mr Hankin
Vikki Meedes

And to a lesser extent, Clare Chaplin and Shannon Parks. In particular, I would like to RP from the basement collapse.

So considering this was 15 years ago and I doubt anyone even remembers let alone knows the show, I'll post some basic profiles and previous storylines in my next message to catch you up! ^_^

Ozzie_Osbourne.jpg
Kieran 'Ozzie' Osbourne
[spacer]
Ozzie is the proverbial bad boy with his favourite hobby being his nice little earner selling cigarettes to younger pupils - even those in Year 7. Ozzie is actually quite an intelligent boy; he doesn't behave like your average bully as he knows this will bring unwanted attention. Instead he wages calculated, psychological warfare on those who cross him. Manipulative into getting his own way, most teachers do not know him quite the way the students do...
[spacer]
Manipulative | Sly | Corrupt | Cocky | Intelligent[/spacer][/spacer]

Danny_Hartston.jpg
Danny Hartson
[spacer]
Danny is something of a mysterious character, with a James Dean-like air about him. He transferred to Grange Hill from Leaburn - the local trailer trash school - with six GCSEs. He changed school because he wanted to learn but found the much friendlier atmosphere of Grange Hill difficult to get used to. Danny is a passionate anti-smoking crusader after losing his father to lung cancer. He owns a motorbike and has a job stacking shelves to help his mother pay the bills.
[spacer]
Aloof | Reticent | Confrontational | Confident | Self-reliant[/spacer][/spacer]

Mr_Hankin.jpg
Mr Hankin
[spacer]
With his horn-rimmed glasses and conservative dress, Mr Hankin looks every part the science boffin. His passion for science lives up to his image but Mr Hankin suffered a shaky start when the pupils acted up in his early classes. Behind the swotty facade is a fun-loving teacher, and through his experiments knows how to capture the pupils' imagination.
[spacer]
Passionate | Intelligent | Paranoid | Abrasive | Naive[/spacer][/spacer]
Vikki_Meedes.jpg
Vikki Meedes
[spacer]
Bright and attractive girl who makes the most of her opportunities at Grange Hill. Vikki is studious, caring and someone who you could go to with your problems. Most of the time she doesn't let her heart rule her head and would not jeopardise academic success for the sake of frivolity. However, she knows how to have fun and eagerly joins classmates on nights out. Vikki is also a talented middle distance runner and runs an athletics club with best friend Clare. She wants to study Sports Science at uni.
[spacer]
Smart | Logical | Studious | Bubbly | Athletic[/spacer][/spacer]
[spacer][spacer][/spacer][/spacer] [spacer][spacer] [spacer][spacer][/spacer][/spacer] [spacer][spacer] [spacer][spacer][/spacer][/spacer] [spacer][spacer] [spacer][spacer][/spacer][/spacer] [spacer][spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer]
[spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer][/spacer]

Status
Not open for further replies.