Grand Quest Offline

Reina was waiting for the guy's response. He didn't seem like much of a talker. Oh well. That just means more room for her to talk.

Suddenly, her Reina senses were tingling! Well, that was a lie. She saw the dude coming closer out of the corner of her eye. It would be fun to think she had a sixth sense, though.

She spun around in surprise at the random outburst, her face ridden with confusion. "D-Duel...? No, I d-don't-" Reina cleared her throat. "I mean, I don't duel," she said firmly. She had absolutely no idea who the heck this guy was. She coughed and looked at the taller guy with the crossbow.

Zan's [Wide Strike] struck its first intended target, but it didn't hit as hard as it could, at first. Then the blow became much deeper as the wolf attempted to evade the strike but moved more into the strike. The to add more salt to the wound the wolf stumbled a little as the Great-Axe began 'biting deeply'. At the last second, Zan took advantage of the opening, his weapon cleaved through the wolf thoroughly. If this would have been not in a game the wolf probably would have been chopped in two. The weapon continued its arc of destruction, soon Zan felt the impact of the blade colliding into the wolf, digging deep into it. Sadly it was not a killing blow, but at least the enemy was very badly wounded. Then the four crossbowmen fired towards Zan. Two of the bolts missed completely, and the other two dug into the injured wolf. The wolf let out a yelp of pain and proceeded to fall to the ground, dead. Now Zan had four crossbowmen, two wolves and wolves from the other half of the room to still take out. Zan decided to take out the wolves first. Since the crossbowmen seemed like they wouldn't be able to hit anything with their crossbows. Zan decided to pretend like he was going to grab the dead wolves body, hoping that the wolves would try to come at him. Then when one got close enough to him, Zan would swing his Great-Axe backwards over his head.