❦Graced❦ {A Graceling RP}

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaylightDreamer

Original poster
In the Seven Kingdoms there are beings known as "Gracelings": people graced with powers at a specific skill, ranging from mundane to magical, who can be identified by their mismatched and oddly colored eyes. In most kingdoms they are treated with fear and suspicion, and are usually legal property of the king.

the-seven-kingdoms-graceling-book-maps.jpg

Map of the Seven Kingdoms

Ranks
Kings|Queens
Princes|Princesses
Lords|Ladies
Graced Soldiers
Soldiers
Graced Servants
Servants
Commoners
Peasants

Rules
1. If you have read Graceling then great! Though if you haven't then its alright but you should read it because it's an amazing book. ^^
2. If there are any questions then ask, I won't bite...much. c:
3. I will reserve ranks if you can't make a skelly at the moment.
4. There are 7 kingdoms so there will be a King and Queen for each, same goes for Princes and Princesses. The other spots are unlimited, though try to keep the Lords and Ladies to a minimum.
5. I won't caps lock someone because they misspelled a word, had bad grammar, or only wrote 1 sentence, but I'd like it if you don't do that.
6. I know we all get writers block but try to get at least 2 to 3 sentences. Some of us tend to get excited and start to write 5 paragraphs or so. I have no problem with that, just don't get upset that no one else will respond with as many paragraphs.
7. I will not accept Powerplay or God-Modding.
8. If you have a grace, don't have the same as someone else, its first come first serve.
9. If you actually read this put your favorite Disney movie or character somewhere in your skelly.
10. Don't have an all powerful Grace that gives you power over everything, same as Powerplaying.
11. No txt tlk, its rly hrd 2 read, just nah
12. So many rules Dx
13. Ok, enough with that, and now the only rule left: Have fun!!!

Skelly
Name
Grace {If not Graced then don't put anything}
Kingdom {Nander, Wester, Estill, Sunder, Monsea, Middluns, and Lienid}
Rank
Personality {Song or description}
History {Not needed. Include eye color either here or in Appearance}
Family
Appearance {Picture or description or both. Can also be anime or realistic.}
Other {Scars, pets, etc}

--

Wait for the open!!!
(If you don't I will steal your skittles when you sleep)

~Name~
Lady Aurora Knight
~Gender~
Female
~Age~
~Grace~
Beauty
~Kingdom~
Estill
~Rank~
Lady
~Personality~
she is stubborn and fierce she may look like a sweet beautiful girl but when you get to know her you know she isn't going to take crap from anyone. She hates feeling like a weapon for the king to use when ever he felt but has no chose. She captures the heart of any man with her beauty but certainly not with her audited. Her arrogance gets the best of her, and she would much rather give someone the finger than a hug. She can't stand people in general and pretty much hates her grace.
~History~
one day a baby girl (Aurora) was found at the steps of the castle.The king toke her in at the sight of her eyes blue and pink. Graced with Beauty most kings would find it hard to find a role for a girl graced with beauty. But her grace is different in a way she is almost hypnotic when your in her gaze you do what ever she wants (like a siren). The King found this useful and had her trained to fight she uses her grace as an advantage in fighting and is very valuable to the king.
~Family~
She doesn't remember any.
~Appearance~
ir289z.jpg

~Other~
Her eyes
35jmm3t.jpg

Clothing-

2qth3xh.jpg

2i8udro.jpg

~Name~
Prince Cobat
~Gender~
Male
~Age~
~Grace~
Stealth
~Kingdom~
Lienid
~Rank~
Prince
~Personality~
He is funny and always loves to joke he can get on your nerves but it's always in a playful way. He is kind and open to talk he is strong and fierce and will never back down from a good fight. He hopes to one day find a queen but for now adventure seems to be the only thing he needs.
~History~
He is the son of the king of lienid he is the first son and the future king. He may be prince but he is very adventurous he only comes to the castle for special times. He goes on many spy missions for his father and helps him a lot with his grace.
~Family~
Any members of the royal family.
~Appearance~
14tc9oy.jpg

~Other~
he has many scars from his "adventures"

Clothing-

1zp4g9j.jpg

dw29lg.jpg

~Name~
Princess Reitou
~Gender~
Female
~Age~
~Grace~
~Kingdom~
Monsea
~Rank~
Princess
~Personality~
She is sweet and kind and loves nature she is good with animals and loves graced people though she doesn't have on of her own. She loves to adventure outside the castle walls to see what's out there. She hopes to marry a graced man she is very forgiving and peaceful but when she needs to be she's very fierce.
~History~
Is the daughter of the king of Monsea she goes by Rei and wishes she had a grace she admires graced people.
~Family~
The royal family.
~Appearance~
2q0plag.jpg

~Other~

Clothing-

2pyp36w.jpg

2hi02m1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.