GOT S6 Trailer NR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellis

Original poster

Fucking hyped. Big, large scale battles again.

Lannisters being lannisters.

Also. I know y'all hate Sansa. But her saying "It's all I can think about...what's been taken from me."

And cutting to Littlefinger, Ramsey and The Freys... Sansa gonna go old school Stark on those that wronged her.

Nooo! No grilled Tyrion!

I'm really hoping to see more than the fucking Lannisters this season. I seriously need a break from Cersei and Jamie and their should be deformed kids.

Reactions: Greenie
I loved the music they used in this trailer. I hope this is a really good chance for a solid and exciting season.

Pleeease don't fuck up Euron.

Feels like The North is gettimg more focus again. As is the Dragons.

also:

https://zippy.gfycat.com/YellowishRichCollardlizard.webm DO NOT SPIN IN A FUCKING SWORD FIGHT
Is it me, or does Ramsay always have a psycho look on his face no matter what he does? The dude just looks fucking crazy.

I'm hoping to see more of Davos. Now that Stannis is gone, it'll be nice to see the poor guy not struggling as much. He always seemed to be conflicted last season, not that anyone could really blame him.

I'm also hoping that the dragons are set free. I cried when Daeny locked them away. :( Poor things can't help it. They're dragons!

#FREETHEDRAGONS

Seems Davos is getting a bit more spotlight.

Going by the trailer itself? God Damn stoked to see this!

Going by knowledge of them surpassing the books?
Hopefully this show remains good, and if George RR Martin still had push in what direction they go I can easily see it working.
But, like with anything we have to wait until we see it ourselves.

I was really pumped when I saw the trailer! Ugh, I am so tired of Cersei, though I do want to know what's going to happen to Margaery and Loras.

Really excited to see more Davos. I liked him from the start :/ A shame that he served Stannis. I'm iffy if I want him to know what really happened to Shireen.

I admit I hated Sansa in the first season, but since then I couldn't help feel sorry for her. Little Dove and Little bird were the right epithets for her, seeing how trapped she was. Hm... I hope she can get some revenge.

Strangely, I'm not too interested in Arya's tale at the moment, though I'm sure it will be good.

Phew, it was nice to nerd out a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.