Got a new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
tumblr_ni598kKz6m1rkcev7o1_500.gif

I've got great news and I figured some positivity could brighten this dark place up ^_^ I have a new job now!

I currently work as a Part-Time Package Handler at FedEx in the Northeastern Input! I work the Day Shift which is between the hours of 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM. The pay and benefits are awesome! The only downside is getting to and from work (the Hub is located in Memphis and I live in Brighton) but I should be getting a steady, reliable way to and from work starting next week. Yes I'm working on getting my driver's license. I'm off on Mondays and Thursdays so my aching muscles will be getting some rest.

If there's a FedEx near you, definitely go on their website and apply! Peak Season is almost here so they're hiring by the boatloads! Hopefully I'll keep this job and maybe move up in the company one day :) Once I go back to school that is.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Congratulations on your new job! Hope things go super special awesome for you! ^_^

Congrats! On a similar subject, I've kept a job all the way through Canada's oil field decline, without as much as some hour cuts. With how many people were losing jobs left, right, and center, it's pretty miraculous. Again, congratulations. Hope the new job opens up tons of new roads to take!

Update: The job fell through due to me being too slow and too weak to handle the hectic environment :( So now I'm practically unemployed again.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.