Gorean Medieval Roleplay Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ambre

Original poster
Looking for a partner to play a male dom for a medieval type of RP. The plot is fairly simple. The women of gorean culture are known as submissive to the men, highly so, and often, the men keep these women as slaves in this time for their own pleasure. A young woman by the name of Kaida, a past slave and escapee from the cities of harsh rules and men, has been recaptured and brought to the jails, after being taken down in a raid on the capitol city; Vanra. Her group abandoned her, having little choice, and now she awaits her punishment by the city, being thrust into the custody of one of the officials, the lord of the town, himself. This man is cold and untrusting of women, and as such has never really owned a slave, thinking them to be disgusting creatures. When he realizes he must take care of the woman, he simply locks her away in his own personal 'dungeon' he keeps beneath his home. From there, they begin to learn about one another, in more ways than one, and so on. It will have action and adventure, along with strong content and forceful natures, so be wary if this isn't your thing.

Any who are interested, just say so here. I won't really require a cs, other than a picture and a name, as, this is just for fun.

This is relevant to my interests.

This is the sort of thing that i am interested it, the plot sounds interesting and has potential to be very fun.
I would gladly like to try this and see if our style of Rp can combine to create a impressive piece of work.
Message me if you wish.
Demon~

Status
Not open for further replies.