Goodbye, my Friends

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necropolis

Weeaboo Author with No Preferences or Opinions
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, action, sci-fi, romance, modern, slice of life.
Well, it's definitely been a wild ride here on Iwaku for the past three or four years I've been on! Sometimes, crazy things happen that you can't avoid in life, and turns out that money is a big part of it. Me and my family will be getting evicted in three days from when this was posted, unless we find 7,000 U.S dollars under a couch somewhere. *checks under Iwaku's hidden sofa that not even the admins know about* Nope, nothing there! I guess that this'll be goodbye for a while then... It could be only a little while, or it could be a few years, so for now, I just have one thing to say...
IWAKUROLEPLAY.COM ROCKS!!!
Hell yeah brother, amen to that!
Indeed, such things are tragic, though I-

Oh be quiet you, we're gonna miss you guys! Stay awesome role-players, and don't let ANYBODY tell you that this is a waste of time!
Yep, that pretty much sums up what I was going to say. Me and my little gang of head-voices are gonna miss you, and for any sort of site admins out there; You'd better not start slackin' off, and keep my seat warm for me will ya? I want something to come back to without having to create a new account.
Zàijiàn!
Vaarwel!
Au Revoir!
Auf Wiedersehen!
Sayōnara!
Vale!
Do svidanya!
¡Adiós!
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Dude... It's barely May... How can you be that stupid?
Be nice to the kid, he's learnin'. See ya'all later!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Enigma
Zàijiàn!
Vaarwel!
Au Revoir!
Auf Wiedersehen!
Sayōnara!
Vale!
Do svidanya!
¡Adiós!
Ma'as Salamah (with Peace)

Sad to hear you'll be leaving, but more than that, I hope things get better for you and your family. *Sends lots of good wishes and rainbows*

We'll be waiting for your return. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Necropolis
Damn XC But hey good luck out there ^^ I'm sorry for my delay but I'm with flu and was resting but I hope we can talk and RP again another time ^^ So instead of a goodbye, It's just a long see you later well I hope ^^ Also if there was a 'Throw Money' or 'Give Money' button I would press it just to be able to help in some way ^^

No matter where you go, remember that you are awesome and it was happy to have known you, Kick it in the ass, and I hope to see you again.

Sorry to see you go :( Hope things work out for you and your family, and swiftly!! :)

I have good news everyone!
Through some gracious family members, (who were previously unknown... SUSPISHUS!) I won't be getting rid of my stuff! Also, they have internet for being surprisingly old.
Totally! They're, like, ANCIENT!
Be silent, how disrespectful can you be?! Although, I must agree with the crazy child, Necropolis' great grandparents are around 90 years old, so they should expire some time soon.
Heh, expire is a nice word for it!

AHEM!

Thank you Famine, as I was saying! I should be getting back into the swing of things in a week or so, but thank you all for your support! It's totally rad to know that there are so many coolios on Iwaku! I look forward to my return!

I'm glad to hear that things worked out! :D

We'll be here waiting! We should roleplay a bit when you come back! Sayonara!

Status
Not open for further replies.