Goodbye (?) My Family.

• Thread starter luvablelilmonster
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
L

luvablelilmonster

Original poster
Two months ago, I applied to Job Corps because I'm too broke to go to college and my life is hell at home, so I decided I needed to take a step toward a brighter future. Recently I was called and told that I've been accepted and I leave on the 6th (Tuesday).

I don't know if I will have internet access while at Job Corps, but I will see. If not then I guess I'll let my account go dry, but f I do, I will let you all know.

I just wanted everyone to know that before I joined this site I was in hell. Every day all I heard was yelling and fighting and crying and all I wanted to do was die. When I stumbled upon Iwaku and signed up, I found a family. I found people who would listen and make me feel not so bad. I want to thank all of you, especially the creator and staff members of Iwaku. You guys just don't understand how you've changed my life. I've met people who are as creative and accepting as I am and I've opened my mind to creative writing through my Roleplaying with others. You all literally saved my life and I want to thank you. Never stop doing what you're doing and I'll never forget any of you or this site.

So, I'll be heading to Memphis, TN tomorrow (Monday) at 3 PM (Arkansas time) and I'll stay there overnight so I can easily get to the bus station on Tuesday. I'm nervous, excited, scared, happy, relieved... so many things. But most of all, I'm alive and I'm going to have a future.

I'll let you guys know if I can get on when I get there.

Again, thank you so much. Especially to my Morgan. He knows who he is. He's made me smile when I wanted to cry, made me laugh when I wanted to disappear... He is the most amazing man I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, even if it is from a thousand miles away. He deserves such a glorious, amazing life and I hope he gets just that. I love you, Morgan. Thank you for everything.

I love all of you. You're my family.

Until we meet again,
LLM.

I love you too baby girl. You've changed my life for the better, even when things in real life have gone to a serious spiral downhill, you've helped me smile through it all. You are my best friend. You deserve one too, more then anything I want to see you succeed in life in which I know you will, and most of all I want you to be happy. I want you to meet someone and come back and tell me. I want to hear about the new adventures you are having, the new people, just everything. I am so happy for you, for your new life and so sad that we won't stay up all night and talk. the banter, the jokes, I'm going to miss it all. I will always call you my Garcia, and my best friend. I am so glad I joined your roleplay that day, the moment I clicked on that thread started something. I'm going to miss you baby girl, so much. and I know you said no crying, but I can't help it. You've been there for me when I needed it most, making me laugh, smile, everything about you makes me happy.

I am proud of you and I'll miss you; love you baby girl, really do.

~Morgan

I've never gotten the pleasure of knowing you, but may you be safe, happy and receive the peace and fulfillment you didn't get while living at home.

Though I have not been around enough to have gotten to know you I wish you luck and a bright future, I hope you'll have internet access so that you can stay here on Iwaku:D

Farewells are the hardest to deliver. I may not have seen you around for much in my time here, but I wish you the very best for your future- and hope that you enjoy what's ahead of you :D

Thank you for the kind words, LLM. I thank you, as one of the first people I played with when I joined the site myself, and glad we could at least remember each other recently. I know great friends that joined the corp, all loved the experience, many stayed with it. I hope the same for you.

You're looking at life the right way. Go with confidence, work with diligence, do great things, do what feels right, and you will end up where you want to be.
Farewell, but only for now.

It really touches my heart to know just what Iwaku means to you. And though my life might not be as extreme as yours, I can fully understand the feeling of family that you get from this place. Reading about your soon to be left behind situation really hits home with me. Take a deep breath, do what you have to do, and when you're able to stand on your own two feet with your chin held high and a big ol' smile on your face, come back to us.

We'll be waiting <3

I get this. I get this big time, because it was what happened to me. ;__;

SO GOOD LUCK! <3 I HOPE EVERY BEGINS GETTING BRIGHTER!

Good luck LLM! :)

Though it's sad to think we may not see you for a long time, I'm glad to have had the chance to know how awesome of a person you are. I do hope that you're able to get internet access, but good luck and have fun in your adventures!

-Mittens

Good luck, LLM. I know exactly what you mean when you say Iwaku is your family, because those are my sentiments exactly.

Hoping you have internet, but if you don't, we'll see you again when you do.