Good roleplayer, noob Iwaku member :D

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Felix Eriquel

As the name suggests, I am new to Iwaku. Suppose the whole threat means that.. Anywho, I'm Hunter. Nice to meet you all. I'm excited to see how everyone does when they roleplay together ^^ I have several characters, but my main one is Felix Eriquel, whose been developed over several years. I had just recently hashed him out to exactly how I like him this year so I'm more than happy to use him in most of my roleplays!

A little about me: I've been roleplaying and writing for about six years, and i've developed several skills in fighting and story creation. I'm, by all means, a rather smart and good roleplayer. I see myself as rather flexible when it comes to such a thing, so invite away! Hope everyone finds me to be a joy ^^

Fox of Spades

all gummed up inside
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both. It should be a give and take sort of thing.

I tend to be more aggressive if I'm GMing or if it's a 1x1.
Favorite Genres
Give me fantasy. Modern, medieval, urban, whimsical, dark, anything goes! If magic and strange wonderland-esque adventures are involved, I'll most likely hop on that train! I'm also a huge sucker for adventuring and questing. Steampunk and post-apocalyptic RPs are cool too, and slice of life (if executed well enough) is also something I enjoy.

I try to be open to different genres but those are pretty much my favorites.
Genre You DON'T Like
Romance-centric stories, it's okay as a side dish but it can't be the main course.
Welcome to Iwaku, Hunter :D! Hopefully you enjoy your stay~

F

Felix Eriquel

Why thank you c: I'm sure I will. The community seems really accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.