1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Good roleplayer, noob Iwaku member :D

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Felix Eriquel, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the name suggests, I am new to Iwaku. Suppose the whole threat means that.. Anywho, I'm Hunter. Nice to meet you all. I'm excited to see how everyone does when they roleplay together ^^ I have several characters, but my main one is Felix Eriquel, whose been developed over several years. I had just recently hashed him out to exactly how I like him this year so I'm more than happy to use him in most of my roleplays!

A little about me: I've been roleplaying and writing for about six years, and i've developed several skills in fighting and story creation. I'm, by all means, a rather smart and good roleplayer. I see myself as rather flexible when it comes to such a thing, so invite away! Hope everyone finds me to be a joy ^^

2. Welcome to Iwaku, Hunter :D! Hopefully you enjoy your stay~

3. Why thank you c: I'm sure I will. The community seems really accepting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.