Good, Neutral, Crazy.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Where do you fall on the chart?

• Chaotic Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral Evil

• Lawful Evil

• Lawful Neutral

• True Nuetral

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Chaotic Neutral

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Neutral Good

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Lawful Good

• Total voters
G

GeekOut

Original poster
Where do you place yourself (or your favorite character) on an alignment chart? Where would you place your fellow Iwakuans?
Character_Alignment_Chart_by_ChopSilverBlood.jpg

Neutral Good, with tendencies towards Lawful.

Neutral Good as well with tendencies towards Lawful.

I've taken so many of these tests online and have gotten 'true neutral' on all of them

'True neutral' is basically code for 'boring' (´A`。)

Chaotic Good... though I am an evil DM and probably not as Good as my ideals are.

I consider myself "Chaotic Neutral Good".

"What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"

Sorry, that was the first thing I thought when I saw this post. And I consider myself Chaotic Good. Or, sometimes, Chaotic Evil, depending on my mood.

Alignment is based on actions, not thoughts or intents. That's how a CE villain can delusionally think they are LG. It is objective, not subjective. That's what makes it fun when you're messing with players :)

Chaotic Good, because I think I could be a better leader, but I know I'd make a damn terrible God.

Another neutral good with a strong leaning to lawful.

Strangely enough (considering I'm often told I don't have a bad bone in my body) I am chaotic neutral...According to the test I took, which took a while because certain questions were worded in ways I couldn't really choose an answer easily. But wow. o.o;