Good morning star shine, the earth says "Hello!"

H

HollowBird

Original poster
Hello everyone. I'm Hollow Bird. Since we are provided with a survey to help us out with these things I'll make full use of it.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?

You can call me whatever you want as long as it's not an insult.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Girl.

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I'm new to the site. I have role played before. First time on a manga forum, something incredibly sloppy that would probably make me want to hit my head on the walls if I reread it. Second with some dude on skype. Last, but certainly not least, I have been role playing with this group on a forum for a couple of months now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Whatever floats your boat. Only thing I'm picky about is the setting.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

On a rainy day I like curling up on the sofa. But I also like doing that on sunny days...and cloudy days...and stormy days...and snowy days...no, I lie, it doesn't snow where I live.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

When you kiss me heaven sighs~
And though I close my eyes~
I see la vie en rose~

Anyway.

Yeah. Right. I'm from Portugal. I like animals. I like games. Anime too. I'm a really big fan of Tweety and all the other cute birds. The greatest love of my live was called Pyro Jack, unfortunately he perished along with all my hopes and dreams and other useless cute stuff when they closed the North American server of Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online.

Thanks for reading this far. If this was tl;dr for you then hello! Third time I'm writing this already but I really look forward to role playing with everyone!
:cow:

*giggles* Hello Hollow Bird! I'm HollowEastword! *smiles bright* Welcome here to Iwaku, your new home! You will love it here. *smiles and runs into shadows* I hope we can be friends and rp one day but for now ENJOY! =^..^=

"With some dude on skype"
Hah... Lawl
Welcome to Iwaku HollowBird! Fly elegantly through all the land!
*clears throat* Enjoy the site, and roleplay lots.

Welcome to the community HollowBird~ :D

I can't believe I missed your Pyro Jack comment. *slaps self* I mained Frost in SMT to prove my Jack hating friend wrong. Jack brothers ftw!!

And you're welcome!

Thanks PinkArrow!

And my god, a megaten brother! Spectacular! I love this place already.

Hallo Hallow! 8D Welcome to the siiiiite!

I LUVS GEKKAN SHOUJO NOZAKI-KUN!!!

*hr-hrmm*

Welcome to the site! ^^

Thanks you two!
Yeah, Nozaki-kun's one of the best out there.