1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Good Evening

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Agony, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agony
    THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY
    1. What do you prefer to be called?

Agony is alright with me.

2. Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Female.

3. How old are you?

Twenty-one.

4. Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Yup!

5. Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I prefer group Roleplays but I want to explore 1x1 Roleplays as well.

6. Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?

Shade, everyday.

7. SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    メギツネ by BABYMETAL.

It's nice to meet you all! I hope that I can join some fun projects here and there. I've used to Roleplay in my younger days but I took a hiatus due to living in Japan. I am now back to Roleplaying and I would love to find new Roleplays to join! I have an interest towards MxM but I am open to everything. My writing can range from three paragraphs to eight depending on how motivated I am. The previous site I was on did not allow 'smut' and I really want to polish my skills in that field. I'm open to almost anything in that category. I generally roleplay realistic or fantasy themes but again, I am open to trying new things. I'm awful at these intros so hopefully that was a good enough insight on me.

Fun fact: I love avocados.

2. WELCOME, Aggy!

I hope you enjoy your time here. We're a swell bunch of folk, I'm sure you'll find. <3 If you need help with anything, have any questions, or just want someone to call your first new Iwaku fran, feel free to drop me a PM or a message on my profile page!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.