1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Goblin Invasion

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by titee, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Hey, I'm Titee.

I kinda just... found this while hunting for a roleplaying community. Playing on Tumblr is a hassle and my plan to do it through LINE diden't work either. So now we're here. Anyway, I prefer to do one on ones or play in a small group, it feels much cleaner that way. I also like to plan things out long term so that the environment I play in feels fleshed out and unique to that role play.

Something about rain?

If you want, I can draw head shots of your characters on request.

Oh. I also really like painted races such as goblins and orcs. If given the chance I usually play as one of those. Don't know why, I just gravitate towards the green ones.

2. {Welcome, just joined too recently :D}

3. Hiii Titee! ^o^ We love getting more artists aboard! Maybe you'll help out in the character portrait studio! :D

4. A Goblin Invasion is approaching from the east.

right

welcoming threads.

Welcome to Iwaku!

5. *Pops up from behind you* YO! Naruto Uzumaki here! Welcome to Iwaku! Where insanity got no limits. *gives ninja Star with card* Need a buddy or just wanna RP, let me know.
    [​IMG]

6. Thanks for the warms welcomes guys! Oh, and I'll definitely check of the portrait studio; finding an image online is fun, but there's just something really special about making/getting a custom picture of your character.