Goblin Invasion

T

titee

Original poster
Hey, I'm Titee.

I kinda just... found this while hunting for a roleplaying community. Playing on Tumblr is a hassle and my plan to do it through LINE diden't work either. So now we're here. Anyway, I prefer to do one on ones or play in a small group, it feels much cleaner that way. I also like to plan things out long term so that the environment I play in feels fleshed out and unique to that role play.

Something about rain?

If you want, I can draw head shots of your characters on request.

Oh. I also really like painted races such as goblins and orcs. If given the chance I usually play as one of those. Don't know why, I just gravitate towards the green ones.

{Welcome, just joined too recently :D}

Hiii Titee! ^o^ We love getting more artists aboard! Maybe you'll help out in the character portrait studio! :D

A Goblin Invasion is approaching from the east.

right

welcoming threads.

Welcome to Iwaku!

*Pops up from behind you* YO! Naruto Uzumaki here! Welcome to Iwaku! Where insanity got no limits. *gives ninja Star with card* Need a buddy or just wanna RP, let me know.
naruto_smile_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d65415g.gif

Thanks for the warms welcomes guys! Oh, and I'll definitely check of the portrait studio; finding an image online is fun, but there's just something really special about making/getting a custom picture of your character.