Glenias Lionheart gives greetings to all.

• Thread starter GleniasLionheart
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
G

GleniasLionheart

Original poster
Greetings I'm a newcomer to this role playing site, but I'm not new to RP on other sites. I look forward to joining all of you in writing new adventures, so hopefully I'll fit in and enjoy the fun of escaping reality. Soon my profile should be filled out so you'll all get idea of who myself and my character really are.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku~ Most questions you might have can be answered in the 101 links under the Help tab, located in your navigation bar. If you still have questions or concerns after that, please feel free to contact me. :)

That aside, I hope you have a fun time here and may the Muse be with you!

Greetings Glen. Welcome to Iwaku! Best wishes to you in finding RPs you'll enjoy. Have fun!

Hi here fellow adventurer Glen~
But the looks of your name I'd say you like playing the handsome kmight in shining armor. :3

Welcome to iwaku~
Where youn don't just write stories, you live them~
Said so in the banner.

If your new to Roleplaying in this forum refer to this: Roleplay 101

If you want to know all about the community then read this here: Community 101

If you want to chat with everyone live go here: Chat
The general chat is usually where you'll be able to find everyone. Don't be shy and just chat away! Everyone is friendly there. ^^

There is also a very interesting roleplay that roleplays the History of Iwaku where it can be seen/read here: Mythos
There is a new Mythos open called Crimson Souls. Its open for all roleplayer who'd like to join, so maybe if you are lucky enough you can be able to be a part of a huge adventure!

Hope you will enjoy your stay here~

Oh, and by the way, if you are shy to look for a partner then look me up! I can be your first Iwaku roleplay partner. I always enjoy roleplaying with new people. ^^

Let's make wonderful adventures together~

Well I must say those were very nice and appreciated welcomes by all of you, thank you all very much for each one of them. Yes I'm looking for RP partners and RP's to join. I'm having trouble getting into a few chats, and the ones I go in are always empty. Crimson Souls sounds like a place a shape shifting Werelion might feel right at home, as for a knight in shining armor you're a great target for armor piercing arrows. Think I'll stick with the huge Lion only the understanding can relate to and trust.