Girl Scout Cookies

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

My favorite cookie is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melpothalia

Original poster
It's cookie season again! Have you guys gone out and supported your local Girl Scout chapter?
As a former scout myself, I kind of feel obligated to buy one or ten boxes of Samoas and Thin Mints a year.

What about you guys? Any former or current scouts? What are you favorite cookies?

Thin Mints all the way. They're even better if you leave them in the freezer.

Reactions: 2 people
Thin Mints and Samaos. YES. @_@

I would BUY ALL THE FUCKING COOKIES but I can never find any girl scouts here. >:[ I have only seen them once.

I was a girl scout for a very very short period of time. I only vaguely remember going to one meeting where I made a little christmas ornament with beads and wearing my uniform to school a couple times. My mom took me out when she became a Jehovah's Witness cause you're not allowed to be in non-kingdom related organizations. D:

I was in for 15 years. :) I got my Gold Award and everything /bragging rights. I was even a co-leader for two years.
I love girl scout cookies. Though I don't buy them anymore since I'm not involved and neither is my mom anymore. It's sad but the girls here aren't visible.

Tagalongs. Samoas. Thin Mints all the way. Never go wrong with the classics.

My favorites are the Trefoils and the Do-Si-Dos. On the website, it lists one I hadn't seen but am dying to have now, the Thanks-A-Lot. Shortbread plus chocolate equals amazing.

How are the Samoas / Caramel DeLites not on here. That is blasphemy.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ah yes, the Girl Scout cookies. I'm already waiting on an order of 4 boxes I bought from my boyfriend's adorable niece. I once was a Girl Scout myself, so I can't help but be supportive. I couldn't decide what I wanted, so I got 1 of each kind that I like best: Samoas, Thin Mints, Trefoils, and Tagalongs. Honestly, I love all of the flavors. I'm just a cookie lover. I can't think of a cookie I wouldn't eat, save for one that's burned too badly. xD

I fully expect to buy more from the scouts who show up in front of Wal-Mart too... I love these fucking cookies so much that I'll really stock up. It just so happens I finished my last box of Samoas from last year. >>; I freeze 'em all to keep 'em from going bad.

I live in Canada. No girl scout cookies for me. : (

@Vega I live in Canada and I get girl scout cookies. Maybe there are just no girl scouts in your area? We definitely have scouts in Canada, my boyfriend was a boyscout, and I babysat a couple of girl scouts when I was a teenager

cookies.jpg

These were my favorites when I was a Girl Scout so long ago.
I also like the Lemon Cremes.
And good ol' thin mints.
But I haven't had a girl scout cookie in YEEEEARS.
soyeah.

I firmly believe that thin mints contain crack, since I really can't put down a tube.

When I was a kid I wanted to be a girl scout. I thought it was like the boy scouts, only for girls.
Second meeting I attended, they tried to teach us how to be waitresses and told us the skills would also come in handy when we served our husbands and kids dinner later in life.
Six-year-old me was too feminist and quit on the spot. Do not regret that decision one bit. Now I'm in ROTC and really jealous of the eagle scouts in my unit. -_- I wanted to go out and build fires and hike and do cool shit!

I live in Canada and I get girl scout cookies. Maybe there are just no girl scouts in your area? We definitely have scouts in Canada, my boyfriend was a boyscout, and I babysat a couple of girl scouts when I was a teenager

We have girl guides here that also sell cookies, but they're different and only sell two different types. I've never seen girl scouts here though!

Who the hell gives the cookies their name? That's the true interesting thing about those goddamn cookies.

Samaos. Tagalongs. Thank U Berry Much. Dulcuclulue dulucue Cremeucu. Other.

I think the Girl Scouts are really a coven of Witches! Think about it and tell me this isn't true. #TheRealTruth #WitchesRSnitches #ThinMintsIlluminati

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.