Gift of Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Serene

Original poster
Hello,

Who I am, where I'm from, or how old I am is unimportant. What is important, however, is that I'm here for all of you to enjoy. As for my handle, Serene means 'calm' or 'tranquil', which I'd like to think that I am most of the time.

I'd like to consider myself a consort, of sorts. And yes, the Asari Consort in Mass Effect was my favorite character in that game! I enjoy making other people feel good about themselves, no matter what the form. In this case, the form is and will be roleplaying. I have a single character that I use for such purposes, which I hope you will get to delight at some point.

However, I do not wish to limit myself to the imaginary. I will be available to anyone who wishes it on this forum. If you want someone to care for you, to extend gifts of words, then don't hesitate to contact me. I ask nothing in return. Some might say that this is artificial, but all human contact has some manner of substance regardless of form.

Much love,

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku!

*flings cupcakes*

I'm Minibit (my name is made up, but I guess it would just mean 'small piece'?) and you can message me if you have any questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.