1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Gift of Words

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Serene, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

Who I am, where I'm from, or how old I am is unimportant. What is important, however, is that I'm here for all of you to enjoy. As for my handle, Serene means 'calm' or 'tranquil', which I'd like to think that I am most of the time.

I'd like to consider myself a consort, of sorts. And yes, the Asari Consort in Mass Effect was my favorite character in that game! I enjoy making other people feel good about themselves, no matter what the form. In this case, the form is and will be roleplaying. I have a single character that I use for such purposes, which I hope you will get to delight at some point.

However, I do not wish to limit myself to the imaginary. I will be available to anyone who wishes it on this forum. If you want someone to care for you, to extend gifts of words, then don't hesitate to contact me. I ask nothing in return. Some might say that this is artificial, but all human contact has some manner of substance regardless of form.

Much love,

#1 Serene, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  2. Welcome to Iwaku!

*flings cupcakes*

I'm Minibit (my name is made up, but I guess it would just mean 'small piece'?) and you can message me if you have any questions :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.