Ghosts, Romance, and Possible Tragedy?

I'm just letting you know that I'm still interested in this. So you can count me in.

I know I'm not in the RP but I know of a book with a ghostxhuman love. It's book 36 in the Legend of the Ice People, Magic Moon (Sagan om Isfolket - Trollmåne). Christa and Lindelou falls in love with each other and let's just say it gets complicated, and it is such a sad ending in it too.

@Kid - Awesome good. D: I'm glad.

@Pendulum - When you post your character sheets, we can get started. :D And thank you, I shall check that out. Like, now. XD

I'M GOING TO MAKE THE OFFICIAL RP LATER TONIGHT. After I think of how to start it. >w<

@Elflady - O.o Awesome! Good, I like tragedies too. The book I'm writing revolves around a ghost/human romance too, but... Not quite at the same time. :D

Name: Aleksandr Nikolaevich Kalandarishvili

Nickname. Alek

Species: Human Russian

Appearance: Deep blue eyes, shoulder length tangled dark brown hair, a full beard and rags for clothing.
(Tenor pitched Russian Accent.)

Height: 6'1

Weight: 130 pounds

Abilities, Panhandling, Soliciting, Playing Acoustic Guitar. Picking locks, Stealth, Gun Expert, Escape Artist, Military Training
Powers: None

Personality: Alek has a rough view of the world. He dislikes people and society for his misfortune. He spends alot of his time savaging for food. Eating just about anything he can get his paws on. This has made him sort of feral. He is clever. He has more or less forgotten how to interact with people. But has retained the military values to protect the women and children. He is nonviolent unless threatened.

Background: Alek entered the Russian Military right after he graduated highschool following in his father's footsteps. His father was a military man to the core. Believing in self sacrifice and service to mother Russia. Alek however did no have the same views he had no desire to pursue a military career. After several years of service he abandoned Martyr life and fled his country to start a new life elsewhere. He was rendered homeless after a few weeks and has spent the last two years living on the streets and in abandoned buildings. Regardless of his ribs showing he always looking for a bottle of alcohol.

(I didn't put which country he went to cause I'm not sure where the setting is. Also my character could either be already living in a haunted building or maybe he seeks refuge from a cold stormy night in an haunted building. I felt protraying a homeless person will allow you to create any setting you wish.)

Ooo...he's Russian. Great, now I'm speaking with my fake Russian accent...

Lol he is my character you don't have to use an accent.

If I see something about another language, I start talking with that accent. I don't know why it happens, but it does.

I heard someone who had perfected their fake Russian accent pretend to be a Russian bodyguard it was so funny I had a hard time breathing

Hey, if there's still space in this I'm interested. :)

I believe Jester may let you in, I think it would put us at four players. She was wanting around three so I believe she will welcome one more. ^_^

Wonderful. Going to jump in as a necromancer if that's alright.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted yet. Still not sure how to start it.

@ Basil - Yeah you can join. :D But after you I'm closing slots, because I don't really like waiting a week to respond to posts. (I'm impatient.) So I'm going to change my title to -closed- now since we're all good and dandy. As soon as you post your character sheets (Are you in My Muse Hates Me's RP too?? I think I saw you somewhere) I can get to know your characters a lil better. :D

I play Ben in Scales for Hire, that's how you know me. :) Gonna whip up a necromancer here in a bit.

Okeedoke!

I edited the first page, with a link to the new RP. The RP is now up and ready to be responded in.

I don't care about order.
If you're online, go ahead and post.

I WILL BE GONE UNTIL AROUND THE 17TH:

I am moving out of college now. (Graduated.) So things are hectic while I move. I won't have internet for a while either, it's finicky back home, so I may be off and on for a bit. :D

I'll try my best!