Ghosts, Romance, and Possible Tragedy?

That depends on if Ed wants to pair a character with you. Unless you pair your own two characters. Or I nix Ivy, and pair Jester with one of you guys's characters. XD There's a ton of thing we can do.

i dont mind pairing

and what kind of ghost are we talking about here? midevil ones?

Yeah, I'd say that, but more in the fantasy realm rather than reality. So there's no historically correctness going on, it can be full of magic and stuff too. I generally improv when I do RPs, so that's why the first post isn't too detailed with the idea. :) It's whatever you guys want to pitch in too. Tho this is starting to look like a One x One RP.

you mean just you and me? what about kid :(

I messaged earlier to see if she was going to post up a bio, and she was online.... I got no response, so I'm not sure. And FoxMaiden hasn't posted anything, so I'm guessing she's off doing her own thing for now. We'll wait and see.

My brain "died"....Dx
I'm working hard to get down my character! I promise~!

Okeedoke, so far that's 3 of us. :) That's about the number of folks I wanted for the RP too, since about 3 romances is good enough. Sweet. :D I'll close applications now, and we can discuss what we want to do with it.

Does anyone want to pair one of their characters with someone elses? Just out of curiosity. :)

Also:
What should be the main storyline of this? I improv when I write, but if there's anything in particular you guys want to do, let me know. An example would be if a demon escaped and tried to nab the souls of the ghosts, and the humans had to defend them. Something like that. XD I'm bad with that sort of thing...

Name: Kinsey
Hair: Night black, Shoulder blade length, semi-wavy/curly
Eyes: Brilliant green
Height: 5'6"
Weight: around 125lbs

Personality: Loyal and kind. She is an open minded person, and wouldn't dare to betray a friend or family member

Powers: Premonition

Abilities: Flexibility, Large amount of stamina

History:
She has always been fascinated by the supernatural, but her parents found this to be odd. They were scientists that were working for the government when she was born. They lived on a government base because of her parents' work, and played with the few kids that lived there as well.

One day they decided to go play in a hanger, but Kinsey refused to go with them because it was too dangerous. She had her first premonition of the hanger burning down with the kids inside it, so she raced to go save them. Kinsey managed to make her way past the guards and into the hanger through a hole on the side. She only got out two of the three kids, only because the last one was too stubborn to believe her. A few years after this event, her parents were free of their work and they moved.

I'm thinking of starting the thread up sometime tomorrow, with or without bio's, that way we can start. :) Posting your bio here is fine though, because then we can see it later. Dunno about you guys, but I have no active RP's going, and I'm excited to start. >w<

I don't know why, but I find myself drawn to this, and it's usually not my alley. The idea is interesting and I doubt I've heard of it before.

I'm stuck at what kind of character to make though. What is needed for the story exactly? That would be my first question.

Sorry guys, had the flu. D:
And now my boyfriend has it. Tis been a lovely week.

I still need a bio from ya Ed.

@Hejin, awesome! You'll fill in the last slot.
You'll either need to make a ghost character and a human lover, or make one of one kind of character and possibly pair with another RPer. Your choice. As soon as we get bio's done, I'll make the official RP. :) We've been waiting and setting things up since then.

I know of a manga that has a ghost and human romance. It is fairly new with the anime to release in April. The r.p ill be starting up will be based off it.

@ Ed, okay...

@ Pendulum, awesome you should give me the link. :D I'm picky about anime and manga, but if it suits my style, I'll likely read it. Especially if it's something I'm interested in.