Ghost Isle Boarding School (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Little_Ghost98 Valentina is my char lol you put her as unbound's char in the room assignments. Also going to do classes and finish chars by Wednesday.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Been working on the Relationship Guide it might take me a small bit because of work and such.. But , I will get it done.

I'll be posting for my chars later today... before I go to work^^

Reactions: Unbound
I had a few extra hours today after getting back from uni interviews, so I've finally designed some cool pics for my posts :)

I had a few extra hours today after getting back from uni interviews, so I've finally designed some cool pics for my posts :)
Jealous... X3 Someone needs to teach me or show me what to use to do that lol.

What are your visions?

I might be able to help. :)

I use the PIcs Art App^^ lol. You can get on your phone, tablet and Windows Laptops xD

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
What are your visions?

I might be able to help. :)
Well I would like to maybe do some banner's of sorts for my character's with a theme of who they are to them :) I used to make them all the time until I got a new laptop.

I only managed to do it today as I had access to adobe photoshop in the universities xD
Lucky time for you to than :D

I use the PIcs Art App^^ lol. You can get on your phone, tablet and Windows Laptops xD
Hmmm... I might have to look into that and see what I can do with it^^

Also I will have posts up in a bit for Claudia , Rose and Nyxan , peeps :)

I think I have an old version of Photoshop that I might get set up soon for my art, and for that.

I shall work on replies in my next two class periods xD Oh how I missed roleplaying.

And posted^^

Oh yeah just found out from Bound that Clau and Di already no each other... but Valentina wouldn't know that, since she's not in the band, so it works out still. So yeah xD

Reactions: Unbound
I am just not getting any alerts, well that's annoying. I will have replies as soon as I can.

Well I would like to maybe do some banner's of sorts for my character's with a theme of who they are to them :) I used to make them all the time until I got a new laptop.

I took graphic design for a year and a half so I can try to help. If I can fit it into my crazy schedule.

I took graphic design for a year and a half so I can try to help. If I can fit it into my crazy schedule.
Well whenever your free is fine by me. No rush.

Oh yeah just found out from Bound that Clau and Di already no each other... but Valentina wouldn't know that, since she's not in the band, so it works out still. So yeah xD
Will work on a response for Ash and Claudia once Unbound responds for Claudia ^^

Well whenever your free is fine by me. No rush.

Will work on a response for Ash and Claudia once Unbound responds for Claudia ^^
OKay^^ No rush anyway, about to leave in the next 2 hours for work so yeah XD

OKay^^ No rush anyway, about to leave in the next 2 hours for work so yeah XD
Haha good :D I probably won't have something up till a bit.

I don't have to respond with Iris or Adrianna right now so that is a bit off the plate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.