Ghost Isle Boarding School (OOC Thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
UNBOUND MY LOVE!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!! XD XD XD XD
I missed you too! I've just had a lot going on (might attempt one of those blog things about it XD). The worst bit is, I have the bloody reply written up, and forgot to post it like 2 weeks ago!!

Really happy this is slowly but surely coming back to life xD Lmao

Sorry I've been super busy lately I will get stuff done... work is just killer

I think I'm still waiting for an interaction before I can do anything with Rayne.

I dunno if I can handle another restart :/

@Huntress you sure you wouldn't be able to stay with us

It's always been the same, it starts we get into it a bit then it dies. I don't know how many times I can restart the same character with an almost identical post...

Yeah I know. There's only like 6 of us in on it, so I'm hoping to get some more people so we can legitimately get it going somewhere without it dying

You wouldn't need any more players you guys all have like 4 characters lol.

~ I can stay around but I have to say I'm feeling the same way as Huntress on this tad bit on restarting.. Perhaps we can attempt to rally more attention before restarting and check who is still game and what would be open to others?

Yeah, I'd also kinda have to agree. I just think it'd be more worthwhile to try and revive this one instead of a restart, since we did try to get more people last time, and it still turned out the same way.

I think most of us are still here. I could remake the character sheet thread so we can re-post them and maybe get some new people

Status
Not open for further replies.