"Double dose with a toast to you creepy GHOST!"
- Invitation Status
- , ,
- Posting Speed
- Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, 1-3 posts per week
- Online Availability
- All fucking day because I have no life
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
- Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Ghost Isle Boarding School
(THIS IS THE OOC THREAD ONLY. NO CHARACTER SHEETS. ONLY OUT OF CHARACTER CONTENT PLEASE. For now this is CLOSED sign ups. I may or may not change that later.)SIGN-UPS IC THREAD
IntroductionGhost Isle Boarding school is very... intriguing. Everyone dresses somewhat oddly but in all it's just like any other high school. Except for the fact that cameras are everywhere and there's a cemetery for the backyard. It's in the middle of nowhere and the students are angels, witches, vampires, outcasts and almost anything else you can think of. The people here keep to themselves and have to deal with being an angst-y, supernatural teen and keeping their lives in check.
Hello new and returning students! Welcome to the one and only Ghost Isle Boarding School where we offer the chance to meet and befriend people of diversity, whether they be vampire, ghosts, humans, angels, witches or more! We are all looking forward to meeting all of you and cannot wait to see you at our orientation! Remember, all students are required to live on campus and you will get your schedules and room numbers at orientation!
~Sign Up and OOC Rules~
- I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gms are @IceQueen and @Shayla and @Autumn_Burns_Red What we say goes
- I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
- Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
- Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
- Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
- Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a 4 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is two. Also there is a limit of 3 on the type of supernatural, unless stated otherwise.We are not accepting characters at the moment. This may change
- Please make ALL your character sheets on the same page, will help stop others from searching through countless pages for your sheet and it also helps with the CS Guide
- Have fun~
- I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
- Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
- Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
- YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
- Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
- Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "I wanna be a chicken nugget" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
- Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
- GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
- Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
- As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
- This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
- No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
Last edited by a moderator: