1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

getting totally lit

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by marius, Jun 7, 2010.

1. me at my best. (yes there is safety crap just off camera)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/048hzWRUciU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/048hzWRUciU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Why the safety stuff?

I SEE NOTHING DANGEROUS HERE.

JUST A BAR-B-QUE MISSING SOME MEAT.

3. Damnit I thought this thread was going to be about weed.

>:I

You have DISAPPOINTED me, Marius...FOR THE LAST TIME.

4. There are better things then weed amp.
    [video=youtube;9PR_rzF8ofw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw[/video]

5. YOU Have disappointed Me, THREAD... FOR THE LAST TIME...

AGAIN.

6. if it makes you feel better amp and paorou, this was utilized before and after the making of the movie.

Everyone, meet the Bishop.

[​IMG]
    Disclaimer: he is used for tobacco use only...

7. uhm........... why am i thinking of *other* uses of that thing?! O_o

like... ey, how large is that thing anyways? XD

8. THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT SMOKING POT.

*busts out the breakfast food*

And I guess we could keep setting things on fire. . .

9. I'm with Faramond on the. . . questionable applications of that thing. . . o_O;;

10. Looks more of the butt plug variety, to me.

11. scale the pic down to 80% orig size and thats how big the bishop is.

faramond, orion, i said "is used". present tense ;) . legally its for tobacco use only

12. awwww~ that's a bit too small for "that" XD and sorry for that mistake :D

13. you people are DISGUSTING.

i like it :)

14. ......Hmmmmmmm

I would love to play with fire, but I'm sensitive to smoke.

15. So one time, an old friend and I bought $100 in weed, $300 in breakfast/candy and did it ALL.

+1 for no longer smoking.

16. FUCKING QUITTER

17. (*Okay, got'cha!*)

Samuel

My eyebrow quirks in confusion as she keeps up the facade. I grit my teeth, though I'm not sure if I'm agitated with her or myself for pondering--just marinating--over the possibility that she's willing to give in. But that can't be, she seemed so certain that she'd never waver no matter what I did. However, as I look back at her, I can't help but feel like I'm the brute now...

"How do you do that...?" I ask lowly, a hint of horror in my face. I hold the gun up, shaking. "J-just what are you, huh?" It feels like my heart is about to race out of my chest. I can't handle this. I-I don't know what to do, what to feel.

"D-don't fucking toy with me anymore! You asked for this! You attack me, the kids, my Carrie! And n-now you're playing your sick mind tricks on me! I'm not stupid! I've already told you that I'm going to make you fucking regret--"

Wham!

I kick the wall next to her, just missing her by a few inches and leaving a small crater behind. Tears are cascading down my face again. Oh God. Oh no. I-I'm slipping...

"--What you've done!"

I'm visibly shaking now. I-I knew it. I can't do it. Th-this psychopath is too insane. She looks too innocent. Too human. I-I can't. And I stabbed and shot and hurt her! "O-oh my God..." I slap a hand over my mouth, holding back the contents of my stomach as I stumble back and fall into the chair. I've lost.

18. marius, why do you smoke tobacco out of a glass dildo?

pipes and cigars bro,

pipes and cigars.

19. You don't need no damn pipes or cigars! Just push it all into one nostril and LIGHT UP. STRAIGHT UP.