Getting My Feet Wet

J

Juneberry

Original poster
Hiya, everyone! Um...I'm Juneberry...Or Jaluna...or almost anything really. I joined because, well, I like to roleplay. I haven't really roleplayed, especially on a forum, in over a year or so now...but I really want to get into it again! Also, my real life friend is joining with me. So if you see Keagaaan, be nice to him. He might as well be my brother. Though, I hope you'll be fairly nice to me too!

Um, let's see...Well, besides role-playing, I like to write solo and make comics. Actually, a lot of my role-playing and writing and such work together in a way! I also enjoy drawing. I don't really get out much, but when I do, I take pictures of various things. Hm...okay, this is getting to sound too nervous (which I am), so I'll use the handy-dandy profile sheet I found in a thread in the forum!

What nicknames do you like to be called? Jaluna, Juneberry, June...I have many.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a 20-year-old female. I turn 21 in a couple months though!

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? See my resume~

What kind of characters do you usually play? See my resume for this too~

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Um...uh...None? -confused-

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! It keeps changing every two seconds between "Wareta Ringo" and "Zoetrope" :/ So I'll do a totally different one! -- "It's what they say, there will always be a way, yeah~ There will always be, there will always be a way, yeah~" (Now or Never - Nano)

Welcome! I'm new myself! Nice to meet you! :3 That's awesome you create comics! >w< I enjoy that myself!

Hope you have fun! <3

Nice to meet you too! So you're a comic-maker as well? I'd love to see your work sometime~

Comics are awesome fun! >w< And sure! Do you have a deviantaArt? :3 Mine is: moonlightalchemist.deviantart.com.

I just looked and just from the front of your account I can tell your art is awesome! I'm jealous. :) I personally use a program called ComiPo for my comics, so I don't really have to draw, but...Please feel free to look at my account too! Mine's juneberry-chan.deviantart.com. :)

I boop your intro!

Ahhh I really want to learn how to comic. ;__; Like I can kinda draw but I have no idea how layouts work??

I haven't roleplayed in like two years so it's okay haha. I haven't written anything in over a year. I'm so lazy sob sob.

I've done some writing recently because I was writing fan-fictions for contests my friends did for their comics. Also...I can help you get an idea for layouts, but really, layouts are interesting because it varies from one creator to another! It really depends on you, your story, and just generally how you feel it looks best. It can be a simple layout off just a few boxes all next to each other, to a complex one where sometimes they overlap. Sometimes you'll have a wider page while some comics have long pages with more boxes going vertically. It really depends on you. Also...You can always try different things and see what feels right for you. :)

And wow, two years? I thought the last time I role-played included with you...Was it really that long ago!?

You should totally join Iwaku's art group and post some of your artwork! I enjoy looking at other peoples art /nosebleed

Also, welcome to Iwaku! =D

Haha, my actual art is really bad generally, but maybe I will anyway~ Most of my comics aren't hand drawn- it's done in a special program that's basically drag and drop, but...It still takes effort to get things right, and it's fun. And I've made some awesome friends through it <3

So...I should look for this 'art group' you mentioned...Oh and here, have a tissue. I keep lots. :) -gives one-

Thanks again for the welcome~! So far I'm already enjoying myself!

Thank you, thank you. /cleans nose

I am not one to judge on quality of art. For a time, I had trouble drawing stick figures so I'm always in love with people and their art styles. :3 I look forward to seeing your stuffs!

Well thank you! That makes me feel a bit better :) I had trouble with stick figures too. I still find them awkward actually... So I shall go find this art group you mentioned. Actually, I know what picture I'd post first xD

I just looked and just from the front of your account I can tell your art is awesome! I'm jealous. :) I personally use a program called ComiPo for my comics, so I don't really have to draw, but...Please feel free to look at my account too! Mine's juneberry-chan.deviantart.com. :)

I see! :3 And thank you! >w< I'll add you to my dA when I get the chance! =D

No problem. I already added you~ Your art is lovely, so I look forward to seeing more soon~!