1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Getting involved

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Gen_, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but bear with me please XD

Anyway I joined recently (today) and I set up my account and all that shizwa anyway I have been looking for a roleplay to join however all of them already started/ know each other putting me of this is probaly due to me feeling like I'm intruding call me akward but what should I do XD God dam my akwardness!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah, it can feel a bit weird signing up for a roleplay that already has it's 'clique' of people, especially if it's been going for a while.

I find the best way myself is just dive in, don't worry about making mistakes. If someone tells you you did something wrong, guess what you just found? A person you can ask for help, because they're either in charge, or would like to think they are. Either way, they should know enough to help you out.

I generally just read the OOC intro, first few IC post, and last few, just to get a feel for the story, then I don't worry about the other players at first, I worry about the story, and how I can fit a character in there. I might ask OOC if there's any roles they want filled, but that's because I like to play a bit of everything. If you've got an idea, shoot. I always like to think of it as "Well, if I can't use the character here, I can take ideas from the concept I just made. Nothing wasted, nothing wanted"

Yeah, best advice I can give is do it anyways, don't worry about the other players.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks XD

Charge in there like a bear to Honey XD

#3 Gen_, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015