Getting back up|Also hi

X

Xilfer

Original poster
Hey there; name's Xilfer, usually go by Xilf. It's not my real name, but it might as well be seeing as almost everyone I know calls that. Guess I should mention a little about myself first; I'm from Europe, leave it to you to decide exactly where in Europe, and am presently residing in Canada. Which province is totally up to you. I'm a relatively passive and relaxed guy, albeit quite silly at times, and I'm quite the indoorsman.

I've got about four years of roleplaying experience under my belt. I can't say I'm particularly good at it, but it's certainly one of my favorite hobbies. Thing is, I haven't really been doing it much for a while now. That's why I'm here; to get back on my feet and into the good old Roleplaying world. However, I am quite rusty, so I intend to start my time here by exercising my creativity a bit, and getting back in shape first. I'm hoping that I'll learn a lot of new things as well, since I've been looking to expand my horizons as an RPer.

I realize this is a pretty boring-ass intro, but it's all I have on a whim. If you wanna RP, chat, or whatever, feel free to shoot me a message. I'm just as eager to meet some new people as I am to RP. :D

Greetings Xilfer! ^o^ Welcome to the community!

Hello Xilf, welcome to Iwaku!

No need to call your intro boring, haha. I can think of a lot of things that are much more dull. That's cool that you're looking to shake off the rust a bit with some creative challenges. Lucky for you there's a subforum specifically for such challenges, as i'm sure you've probably found.

And if ya haven't, well, Here ya go.

Good luck with your roleplaying endeavors!

Welcome to Iwaku, and maybe sometime we can get you back on your feet in one of my laid back RPs, since i'm floating in the same boat as you are, only I got a couple more years in, so yeah, welcome again, and let me know what you think.

Thanks for the kind words! :D

Indeed, I do plan on taking as many of the challenges as I can. Hopefully get those creative brain cells working again.

@Demonic Hey, I noticed you have an SAO RP. I might just consider joining that; it seems like a good segway back into RPing. :3