Getting back into the swing of things.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marshinova

Original poster
Greetings and Salutations, members of Iwaku!
Recently I kind of dropped of the map of this site and now, a month later, am rising from my ashes to stake my claim on the site again! Or at least trying to.

Anyhow, I'm looking for some new partners to (add to my collection) roleplay with! I'm down with most genres and can adjust to many plots SO if you're looking for a lax rp partner, I'm your gal. I do already have a few pre-made characters that I'd be more than happy to gush about to you if you would like.

Furthermore, I average around 1-3 paragraphs, possibly more. Most of the time my writing reflects on my partners effort. You right me a book, I'll give you a novel. You give me a text, I'll give you an lol.
Basically, I'll mirror your righting to the best of my ability and as long as you are not some literature god we should be good.

Another thing, in terms or relationships/pairings/etc. I do prefer mxm. Now that does NOT mean I am closed off to anything else. FxF? Sure! MxF? Why not? I just ask that whatever the pairing, neither side is strictly submissive/dominant. Gotta switch it up to keep it interesting, y'know?

If your interested just shoot me a PM or just post on this thread.
♥​

Hell yes! I'd love to roleplay with you! :D

@PinkArrow OH YEE. Do you have anything specific in mind? :D Or shall we toss some idea to each other?

@PinkArrow OH YEE. Do you have anything specific in mind? :D Or shall we toss some idea to each other?

Ideas, please! Although my idea has a specific universe... I don't know if that would count as specific or an idea, haha! When I can, I'll just send you the species list and such, then see if it interests you? (:

Ideas, please! Although my idea has a specific universe... I don't know if that would count as specific or an idea, haha! When I can, I'll just send you the species list and such, then see if it interests you? (:
Okay! :D I shall be awaiting your message then. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.