Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saphen

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Saphen is fine thank you kindly for asking. And you are?
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Clearly I am a boy...that is an awkward question to just ask out of the blue. Besides you never answered my que-
How old are you? You shouldn't interrupt someone when they are talki-
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Ummm yes I have been role playing for a very long time...I am 29 since you asked earlier.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I usually only do single partner RPs but if there is a consistently loyal group of RPers that have an interesting story I wouldn't mind giving it a go.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? What does that have to do with role playing? I swear you must be the oddest interviewer I have ever met. Build snowmen I suppose. I am from up North after all though I do live in the South now. Alright no more cra-
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? "So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye? *Guitar Rift* So you think you can love me and leave me to die?!?!? ooooooooohhhhhhh, BABY!, can't do this to me, BABY!!!, Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here!!!!!! "

Welcome aboard!

Your song played in my head as you typed it, well done.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*giiiiiggle!* Why hello there, Saphen. >:3 I am Diana! Welcome to our abode. You look very, very fun...

Reactions: 2 people
*giiiiiggle!* Why hello there, Saphen. >:3 I am Diana! Welcome to our abode. You look very, very fun...

Hello Diana, the pleasure :cloud9: is all mine! As in you can't have any...ack NO! :ducking: PLEASE NOT THE ADMIN POWERS :shocked: I will be good :boxedin:

Did I mention I found the Smiles button? :bouncy:

Maybe I should lay off the coffee a little bit this morning...
:hyper:

Aren't the smilies fun? 8D I liked adding those!

Aren't the smilies fun? 8D I liked adding those!
Once I get my fangs...err...claws...umm...hands on a role play I will have to be careful not to litter it with their cuteness.

I have a reputation that I need to lie about uphold.

Just taking a wild guess from your picture, but do you like Dark Souls 2? :3

Just taking a wild guess from your picture, but do you like Dark Souls 2? :3
Do you mean do I love dying early and often by bad decisions that are nano seconds in length? Why yes I love that game :zombies:

Hattori. The famous samurai or kill bill/video game one?

History, but the Video Game is based off history so Video Game is fine with me :P

I hate Kill Bill

It would seem so

Hahaha, I adore all of this! Welcome to Iwaku! I am sure you will fit in just fine. ^-^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hahaha, I adore all of this! Welcome to Iwaku! I am sure you will fit in just fine. ^-^
That is very kind of you to say. While I do hope you are right I have often times found myself to be an odd one in the stream of oddities. :dizzy: But always nice to feel welcomed...even if the open arms are bound in a straight jacket!

Status
Not open for further replies.