1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Genesis

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Saphen, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you prefer to be called? Saphen is fine thank you kindly for asking. And you are?
    Boy, girl, or a mystery? Clearly I am a boy...that is an awkward question to just ask out of the blue. Besides you never answered my que-
    How old are you? You shouldn't interrupt someone when they are talki-
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Ummm yes I have been role playing for a very long time...I am 29 since you asked earlier.
    Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I usually only do single partner RPs but if there is a consistently loyal group of RPers that have an interesting story I wouldn't mind giving it a go.
    Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? What does that have to do with role playing? I swear you must be the oddest interviewer I have ever met. Build snowmen I suppose. I am from up North after all though I do live in the South now. Alright no more cra-
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? "So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye? *Guitar Rift* So you think you can love me and leave me to die?!?!? ooooooooohhhhhhh, BABY!, can't do this to me, BABY!!!, Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here!!!!!! "

2. Welcome aboard!

Your song played in my head as you typed it, well done.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Thank you. Nice to make an impression. Maybe one day I too will be composed of 10% bacon...

"You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one ...
    "

• Like Like x 1
  4. *giiiiiggle!* Why hello there, Saphen. >:3 I am Diana! Welcome to our abode. You look very, very fun...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello Diana, the pleasure :cloud9: is all mine! As in you can't have any...ack NO! :ducking: PLEASE NOT THE ADMIN POWERS :shocked: I will be good :boxedin:

Did I mention I found the Smiles button? :bouncy:

Maybe I should lay off the coffee a little bit this morning...
    :hyper:

6. Aren't the smilies fun? 8D I liked adding those!

7. Once I get my fangs...err...claws...umm...hands on a role play I will have to be careful not to litter it with their cuteness.

I have a reputation that I need to lie about uphold.

8. Just taking a wild guess from your picture, but do you like Dark Souls 2? :3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do you mean do I love dying early and often by bad decisions that are nano seconds in length? Why yes I love that game :zombies:

10. Hattori. The famous samurai or kill bill/video game one?

11. History, but the Video Game is based off history so Video Game is fine with me :P

I hate Kill Bill

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think we are going to get along just fine.

13. It would seem so

14. Hahaha, I adore all of this! Welcome to Iwaku! I am sure you will fit in just fine. ^-^

• Love Love x 1
  15. That is very kind of you to say. While I do hope you are right I have often times found myself to be an odd one in the stream of oddities. :dizzy: But always nice to feel welcomed...even if the open arms are bound in a straight jacket!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.