INTEREST CHECK Gender Wars? (Werewolf RP)

NoirRose

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Supernatural, Magical, Romance, and Historical Fiction!
So basically it's an idea, where there's two werewolf packs. One is all guys and the other is all girls. They share the same land, technically, but are always fighing over control of it, as well as whether or not they should be working together against common enemies. There could possibly be a twist where either the alphas or two pack members start to fall for one another (especially since it seems romance is going to be February's festival theme) but we'd get to that later. Just trying to see who'd be interested in an idea like that.

I love it. I think it would be really interesting to play with a two seperate group dynamics while pushing them together.

My thoughts exactly. Glad you like the idea. ^.^

I'm not so great with writing but I do have to admit that this is an amazing idea. I'd enjoy being a part of this also. ^^:

Cool. ^.^ I'm still trying to figure out how many people would be in each pack....

If it'd be okay, I'd make two characters. One of each gender... ^^:

I'll join this too! Could I have a character who pretends to be the opposite gender, and is in the opposite pack to their actual gender. They could fear being discovered and stuff.

@RainbowNoodles Of course! If you feel you can keep up with two chars then do what you wish!
[MENTION=3175]E-Claire[/MENTION] Interesting twist but I really wasn't trying to do the whole cross-dressing thing with this one if that's okay.

I'll probably make a thread in Modern Signups and Requests since people actually like this one. It'll probably be 3 or 4 wolves per pack, and that way there won't be an overload of people.

OKay, go it! What will the packs be like? Will they be tribal, or like average modern day people?

It would be more modern day people, just more secluded because of their nature.