gender bending ideas

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pendulum Ghost

Original poster
hello, i having been craving a good gender bender story um i have two ideas at the moment im open to ideas as well.

an older brother and younger sister switch bodies perhaps the younger sister was a lesbian and now enjoys her life where as the brother is stuck in a nightmare of sorts. the sister isnt required to be lesbian she could also have been a preppy straight girl who wants her brother to maintain her status while he is in her body. we can discuss details later.

second idea revolves around a male adventurer who catches wind of a full set of legendary armor. unknowing to him it was made for a woman and is cursed. any man who puts any of the armor in will become a prisoner inside of it until it is done turning them into a unnaturally beautiful girl, among other things.

i really want to roleplay the first idea. id also like for the siblings to be teenagers. so maybe the brother 17 to 19 and the sister 14 to 16, id like to play the brother and or male. feel free to pm about other ideas and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.