Gehenna Always Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gehenna

Original poster
I play every gender and any sexuality.

I love everything out of this world.

I love mythology. I'm more interested in Norse than Greek, Roman or other, but I know enough of both to have roleplays based off of it.
With that said I would enjoy playing gods, ones based off of either of these or our own made up religion for people of a made up time to believe in.

Other genres I love are horror. I love horror! Never had a horror rp before, but it would be interesting. Love grotesque and macabre. Also, smut. I know smut is not really a genre, but I love it anyway. Kinky smut. I like romance but not the aching-tooth sweet kind. Please be clear as to rather you want romance or explicit content even if you come to me.

Some things I would like involved in roleplays:
+grim reapers
+ghost
+demons
+vampires
+dragons
+war
+aliens, maybe
+Elder Scrolls universe (I've played Oblivion and Skyrim)

I do enjoy coming up with stories with my partners. I don't want it to be all one sided and just focusing on what I want, I want you to enjoy it too after all.

Posting 'requirements'
I am a mutliparagraph roleplayer. I get much more interested if we could have several, nicely detailed paragraphs.

I don't like profiles. You don't read a book and see a profile do you? No, I like character development throughout the roleplay. I also do not like the idea of using a picture of someone else's drawing for your own character in original roleplays... When I want an original roleplay then I mean original... that means the story is all ours to play with and create things for.

I also like details. Detailed emotions, detailed looks, detailed sex. Everything and anything detailed...

Fandoms I will do:
Elder Scrolls, obviously
Supernatural (my giant love in life. Take me now!)
Thor
Avengers
Teen Wolf
Black Butler

Random plot:
Being the odd history nerd that I am I've been watching The Hollow Crown and I fell in love with the idea of Henry V living a common life before having to erase it all for the crown. :l I guess you don't have to actually see the mini-series or know the Henry IV play, but it helps.

So with that said, what I am really wanting to do is roleplay something based off of that. It doesn't have to be something that properly goes along with history of Shakespear, but I quite love the idea of a prince living among common people (being a thief and lying), loving them, being committed (mainly one person in particular) to them and then expected to leave that all behind to please his father. I think the thing I loved the most about that damn play is the tortured relationship between Henry IV and V, but we'll also throw in the fact that the prince is torn between that and a lover or best friend (and not only the life he loved and the other people.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Elder Scrolls universe peerhaps?.

I'm obsessed with Supernatural. It's one of my favorite TV shows! However, here's the problem: it's a recent love. In other words, I only started watching it a few weeks ago. I'm currently on Season 3. My Winter break starts this Friday. I intend to spend the majority of my break watching Supernatural, catching up to Season 10. (I got most of January off, so I have a lot of time on my hands.) If you're okay with that, I'm totes up for a Supernatural RP!

Oh my gosh, yes. I will send each of you a PM to make it easier to talk further!
It may take me a moment because I'm currently on my tablet without keyboard but I will get back to each of you.

I would love to do Elder Scrolls or survival horror, I have plots for the latter. I could also do some slice of life if you're into that sort of thing.

Slice of life isn't my idea of fun, but Elder Scrolls or horror, definitely!
Shoot me a PM/conversation and we can discuss something! :)

I would be interested in a dystopian or horror rp or a mixture of both. I've never done a horror one but have always wanted to

Then we can try the first time doing that together! PM me and we can discuss more?

Status
Not open for further replies.