G'day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexandra Steele

Original poster
The name's Alexandra (or Alex for short) and my aunt likes to calls me "the weirdest person in the known universe". I'm a nineteen year old high school senior, obsessed debate student, rookie paranormal investigator, and rookie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu martial artist. Sometimes I walk into doors and am capable of performing an amazing magic trick in which every sweet in my household suddenly "disappears". I usually spend my days by sleeping, watching Rob Dyke or LetsRead, daydreaming, playing video games, or wondering why I have yet to be abducted by aliens. I'm always quite the Roleplayer (I started when I was about ten or eleven years old) which has led me to this gloriously designed website during my hours of soul crushing boredom which may be referred to as "spring break".

As expected, I've come here in search of Roleplays or at least some people to discuss Roleplaying/Roleplay ideas with. Although this website has a heavy emphasis on forum-based Roleplaying, I'm actually hoping to find some chat-based Roleplays, but if I'm invited to something that sounds interesting to me, then I definitely won't turn it down! My general interests include low fantasy, sci-fi, paranormal, and the love of my life, steampunk. I'm totally open for invitations at the moment as I have no idea what I'm currently looking for.

A little more about me is that I live in the northern United States which means that I have fire for blood and ride a polar bear to school. I currently live with my aunt, uncle, three month old cousin, and our two rambunctious rescue dogs that were, like me, adopted by my aunt and uncle. I have about twenty or so days left of high school and I will be attending a college in the fall with a focus on a major related to Chemistry, History, or Criminal Justice (I've currently been accepted to eight schools, but I'm still trying to decide on which one I would like to attend). I'm a very social person and I'm mostly described as "weird" or "agreeable" - I would agree with both of these statements. I love to follow world news and am deeply interested in it/debating it. I also have quite the sweet tooth, imagination, and variety in music (my main loves include pop punk, alternative, and indie).

Hmm. .

I think that's about it for now? If you have any questions about me or just want to get to know me, I'm a very friendly and open individual! I'm more than happy to share my Skype/Steam/Discord/etc as requested and am totally open to Roleplay invitations.

That's all for now.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

You've come to the right place. Iwaku's home to tons of creative worlds and roleplays. I think you'll get along just fine here.

Feel free to check out the Newbie Care Package for some sweet welcoming gifts, and a bit of help if you need it. Welcome aboard, and have a cookie.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku, Alexandra :) Great to meet you!!

• Thank You
Hello and welcome to the site, Alex! (: Having read through your information, I think you'll fit in super well here. If you have questions, I hope you aren't hesitant to ask!

• Thank You
Sometimes I walk into doors and am capable of performing an amazing magic trick in which every sweet in my household suddenly "disappears".
Ah yes, I'm quite the pro at that trick too, Alex. I can also disappear before your very eyes... Under the duvet cover for a nap, aha.

If you want to have a discussion about roleplaying then you should head other to General Chatting. Since you're also interested in chat roleplays you might also want to look at Iwaku's Chat Box. I hope you have a great time in Iwaku Alex!

• Thank You
My my my!!

Welcome to Iwaku Alex~

That's quite the introduction, if I've ever read one! It was a fun read and it looks like your writing ability is already very high!! I look forward to seeing some of your work on the site!!

Have a nice day~

• Love
Welcome to us Alex ^o^!

You seem to be quite the experienced roleplayer, what an honor it is to have you join us! :D I'm just going to leave Getting Started ! guide here in case you need it, but do not feel scared to just browse around on your own :D <3

Anyway! Enjoy yourself! :D

• Thank You
Thank you to all of you for your warm welcomes and compliments! Now that I'm home from a treacherous journey into job interviews (and somehow being witty enough to get one), I'll begin to navigate through the website.

Welcome to the site! I know someone already mentioned General Chat, but there's also the Creative Content sections of the site if you're looking for more RP discussion. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku.

The name's Alexandra (or Alex for short) and my aunt likes to calls me "the weirdest person in the known universe". I'm a nineteen year old high school senior, obsessed debate student, rookie paranormal investigator, and rookie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu martial artist. Sometimes I walk into doors and am capable of performing an amazing magic trick in which every sweet in my household suddenly "disappears". I usually spend my days by sleeping, watching Rob Dyke or LetsRead, daydreaming, playing video games, or wondering why I have yet to be abducted by aliens. I'm always quite the Roleplayer (I started when I was about ten or eleven years old) which has led me to this gloriously designed website during my hours of soul crushing boredom which may be referred to as "spring break".

As expected, I've come here in search of Roleplays or at least some people to discuss Roleplaying/Roleplay ideas with. Although this website has a heavy emphasis on forum-based Roleplaying, I'm actually hoping to find some chat-based Roleplays, but if I'm invited to something that sounds interesting to me, then I definitely won't turn it down! My general interests include low fantasy, sci-fi, paranormal, and the love of my life, steampunk. I'm totally open for invitations at the moment as I have no idea what I'm currently looking for.

A little more about me is that I live in the northern United States which means that I have fire for blood and ride a polar bear to school. I currently live with my aunt, uncle, three month old cousin, and our two rambunctious rescue dogs that were, like me, adopted by my aunt and uncle. I have about twenty or so days left of high school and I will be attending a college in the fall with a focus on a major related to Chemistry, History, or Criminal Justice (I've currently been accepted to eight schools, but I'm still trying to decide on which one I would like to attend). I'm a very social person and I'm mostly described as "weird" or "agreeable" - I would agree with both of these statements. I love to follow world news and am deeply interested in it/debating it. I also have quite the sweet tooth, imagination, and variety in music (my main loves include pop punk, alternative, and indie).

Hmm. .

I think that's about it for now? If you have any questions about me or just want to get to know me, I'm a very friendly and open individual! I'm more than happy to share my Skype/Steam/Discord/etc as requested and am totally open to Roleplay invitations.

That's all for now.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Discord Rp?~ Any kind you want I'm your man for the job! =^3^=

Status
Not open for further replies.