• Thread starter TechnicolorLove
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TechnicolorLove

Original poster
Hello,

I've been craving some Gay/Yaoi role play with a good amount of smut involved. Of course as usual it doesn't have to have smut but I must admit I do love my gay smut. Again I'm craving some Gay/Yaoi role play and thanks to a previous role play I was in, I have a few ideas. Most are premade but of course we can always take an idea and shape and mold it into something else.

As far as replying goes for myself, I tend to reply throughout the day if I can. Of course as role players we all understand how life gets in the way of our favorite thing in the world. But again I reply throughout the day and I hate one liners. So if you wish to role play with me, please use proper grammar and try not to misspell. I'm no spelling Goddess but if you use say use cell phone text or phrasing, I don't think I'd like to role play with you.

Now than onto what you wanted to know, my role play ideas. Most of these are realistic however I do love a twist of fantasy. Still most of these are slice of life role plays and or premade characters.

The first idea I have is simply called: Playboy and Cupcake.

Adam is a man in his early thirties who works as the Head of Human Resources worker in one of the big companies in London. He's quite innocent, friendly and shy beyond belief. Not being able to speak to anyone outside his family without stuttering. He's never had a relationship, never had sex and never experienced love.

Aiden is a man also in his early thirties who is an unemployed playboy, addicted to both sex and alcohol. His sister whom is the CEO of the company in which Adam works provides Aiden with money so his addictions are never ceased.

One day Aiden spots Adam working in his office and finds him attractive, thinking of Adam as his new victim. He begins to flirt with the Human Resource worker who immediately becomes flustered and tries to convince Aiden that he has to leave in addiction to the fact that office romance is inappropriate.

However Adam is clumsy and ends up falling, getting his shoelaces stuck in the wheels of his office chair and asks Aiden to help him. Aiden agrees to help but for the cost of a kiss, despite Adam's further protests. Aiden gets the kiss he wants and in the process makes Adam flustered and confused. However once Adam's shoelaces are free, he ends up asking Aiden for another kiss only to run away from the man leaving him in a state of need and confusion over the only one that got away from his grasp.

Additonal information to this idea:

Aiden comes from a broken family where he wasn't shown much love and doesn't know what it feels like to be loved. He believes his father didn't care for his existence and thinks his mother is nothing but a lying bitch.

Adam comes from a large family whom is homophobic, in fear of this Adam has denied that he is gay his whole life because of the fact that his family threatened to turn their back on him if he ever chose to be with to be with a man.

Aiden is bisexual and loves both men and women until Adam came along and made him slowly want him.

This idea is called: Young Love

Asher comes from a loving family with two father's and has a love for ballet. He hopes to become a professional ballet dancer when he is older and considers himself a happy young teenager. He doesn't get good grades in school and gets angry whenever someone insults his intelligence.

Issac is the adopted teenage child to a man who is a strip dancer and though Issac has a love for dance, he refuses to use his skills in a such a way as his father does.

One day at the ballet studio, Issac spots Asher performing his ballet routine almost flawlessly and decides to ask for the boy's help with a new dance he is learning. Issac can't quite get the landing right and Asher of course is more than happy to help Issac.

He quickly notices Issac's attraction to him and the way his hips gravitate towards him as Asher helps him perfect his dance routine. Despite Issac being gay, he always believes that he ends up falling for straight boys who will never want him and while he is unsure about Asher. He asks the boy if he will ever seen him again when the day is over and Asher of course tells Issac that yes he will see him again.

Day by day, they begin to hang out more which raises some concern in Asher because he has never had a relationship and is unsure of his own sexuality while Issac proudly announces he is gay. Still Asher finds himself liking Issac more and more.

One day he watches Issac perform on stage and feels something inside himself snap and once Issac is off stage, Asher quickly asks him to be his boyfriend after he kisses him. Issac while surprised, his quite happy and agrees to be Asher's boyfriend but who knows what they will go through to keep the relationship alive.

Additional information to this idea:

Asher is of course gay but he has yet to do anything to explore his sexuality until Issac comes along but Asher was always afraid of being straight thinking his father's wouldn't accept him if he was.

Issac is gay and has a job on stage as a dancer where unlike his father there is little to no striping of clothes involved. However when Issac met Asher, he didn't hesitate to show the other a little skin.

Asher and Issac's fathers have a bit of history together and loath the other. With their children dating, they try to keep the two apart. Fearing each will corrupt the other.

This idea is called: Greed To Love

Landon is a young man in his twenties whom works as the secretary to the CEO of Kelten Holdings. He is a bit of a flirt but takes his job very seriously and was once engaged to a woman before he found out she cheated and since then has shut love out of his heart but has not given up flirting or sex.

James is the CEO of Kelten Holding and is considered a greedy son of a bitch. Whatever he sees and wants, he gets and takes with no questions asked. Of course as powerful man, he is used to getting what he wants that is until a certain secretary comes along and proves him different.

Landon is unaware of his boss's true personality and makes the mistake of flirting with him from time to time, believing James to be a very attractive and handsome man. However what he doesn't know is that James takes such things very seriously and as a result develops a want for his secretary.

He calls Landon into his office one day and proceeds to kiss the young man and take him in his office. Landon happily gives his boss what he wants, thinking very little of it and it's meaning. The next day proceeds like normal however he notices his boss now has a pet name for him and seems to be very demanding on wanting his affection. Demanding Landon give him a kiss each time he enters and leaves his office.

Landon not wanting a relationship, refuses and causes anger in James who than takes his anger out on the secretary. After which Landon becomes strangely fearful and attracted to James but knows that for the sake of his own safety he must stay away. But there is no staying away from James and slowly Landon sinks into the James possessive world.

This is actually inspired for my love of Oncest. If you don't know what that is, it comes from The Lorax 2012 movie. Basically it plays off of innocent and sinful themes. One man is power crazy and will do whatever it takes to get what he wants meanwhile the other is innocent (Or in this case somewhat innocent) and gets dragged into the darker side of things.

This idea is called: Happy Times with Flirts and Innocence

Now this idea is similar to both the one above and Playboy and Cupcake

Nathan is a young man and the younger brother of a CEO and already has the brains and smarts to take over the position of CEO the title of which his older brother does not want. However with the passing days, Nathan notices his brother being reluctant to actually give up his position which makes Nathan annoyed.

Jack is a friend of Nathan's older brother as well as an employee of the company whom has a crush on the CEO. But Jack believes he has no chance with the CEO and to drown his sorrows and aches of a hard days work he goes to an Irish Pub after work where he is spotted by Nathan who proceeds to flirt with him. Jack tries to pretend he isn't interested knowing that Nathan's older brother wouldn't like it.

He openly tells Nathan this who proceeds to show he doesn't care and forces Jack to dance with him after speaking sweet words and feeling the man's ass up. Jack quickly becomes flustered and enchanted by Nathan who openly tells Jack he wants him in his bed. Jack tries to refuse once again but Nathan won't take no for an answer and Jack realizes that the CEO's younger brother is attractive as well.

The next morning, Jack finds himself in bed with Nathan who proceeds to kick him out knowing that the events of last night didn't matter at all to him. Strangely Jack thought he was okay with such a thing until he begins to feel an ache in his heart and tries to see Nathan once more who pushes him away. Jack however doesn't give up and is now the one determined to capture Nathan's heart before anyone else does.

Nathan studied hard for years at a University and returned back to London shortly after. However during his days at the University he was in love but it didn't work out and so he focused more on flirting and having sex.

Jack has a crush on Nathan's older brother even though he knows he doesn't have a chance with the CEO but when he meets Nathan, he is instantly attracted to him because he holds similar qualities to his brother. Except his confidence and the fact that he is hotter.

Jack and Nathan already know each other from work because Nathan is an apprentice until the time he finally takes over as CEO.

This idea is called: Man in A Rock Band

Eden is a teenager obsessed with a certain rock band, more specifically the drummer who goes by the name of Xander. Eden believes Xander to be the most attractive man he has ever seen. He longs to meet him and finally gets his chance when his school newspaper insists the need for new stories to which Eden happily volunteers to get an interview with the drummer of his favorite band knowing they'll be coming to his town soon.

His school agrees to this and Eden becomes excited when the day finally comes for the interview. He enjoys the concert first and can't take his eyes off the handsome drummer before something happens and Xander begins to scream curses and walk off stage. Eden quickly makes his own way backstage to meet Xander only to be caught in the middle of a fight where Xander ends up falling on top of him,

Eden becomes immediately nervous and tells Xander he is a student looking for an interview and though Xander refuses at first Eden's innocence and puppydog eyes get to him and he agrees to have the interview. Xander drives them to his hotel room where Eden begins to ask him questions which Xander finds boring and instead offers Eden a beer to drink.

Eden not wanting to refuse the man he thinks he loves and is obsessed with agrees to having a beer and Xander playfully shows off his skills by drumming everything in sight. Eden enchanted by this kisses Xander without thinking only to pull away and immediately apologize. But Xander doesn't mind and proceeds to kiss the young boy back, despite the fact that he knows he shouldn't. Considering that Xander is at least 10 years older than Eden but the two of them don't care and continue to do what is considered forbidden.

The next morning Eden wakes up with Xander who seems to have no regrets and the two of them start an odd relationship together but both have to be careful since Eden is only seventeen. Not at the legal age to be dating someone Xander's age but the drummer is determined to keep his young boyfriend no matter what it takes.

This idea is actually inspired by the movie Tamara Drewe

Eden is a seventeen year old student who works for the school newspaper and is utterly obsessed with Xander even before he actually met him.

Xander is of course the drummer to the band and writes all the songs for his band. He was once in a relationship with a woman and even asked her to marry him but she refused leaving him in a vulnerable and clingy state.

End of ideas

I have much more but I'll make another thread post some other time. Right now I just wanna focus on these few ideas and see how many people are actually interested in before I venture to find more stories to role play.

The characters and stories can of course be tweaked, modified, changed or flipped around. I just wanted to give a basic layout of my ideas and what I want to try. So if you're interested don't hesitate to comment or send me a PM. Promise I won't bite, I'll leave that up to my character.​

Status
Not open for further replies.