*GASP* It's a Greeting from a NEW MEMBER!?

B

Brijesha

Original poster
Hello everyone! I'm glad to make your acquaintance.
ifeellikegettingwastedtoday.png
My online handle is Brijesha Uma-Nahuel Coombs, but you can call me Brij, you could call me Brijesh, some have called me Uma, others have referred to me as Nahu, but you can also call me Nahuel, or even Coombs, and a rare few had called me Hokuro, and one other has named me Trevor, but you can never- and I mean NEVER, call me late for dinner!

I'll call you Uma! :D Interesting intro there lol. Welcome to Iwaku ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun role-playing! So without further ado, let's get wasted hooorah!

Reactions: Brijesha
Thanks for the Welcome! M'thinks I'll refer to you simply as Ari. I shall acquaint myself more with you and the rest of Iwaku after I get some shuteye- so g'night (or good whatever time it is where you are...).

Hi there Brijesha! That's a cool name. O__O Welcome to our community!

Thank you! My name means "ruler of Brij" in Sanskrit. This is another name of the Hindu god Krishna, Brij being a region associated with him.

I've been trying to design my own off-site role-play for the passed couple of months. That project lead me to find this role-play community when I was searching for a forum host. I haven't actually role-played in years though, I feel a little lost while I lurk around this website. :-S

Welcome to Iwaku - here, we're all queens, one way or another.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you need anything, drop me a line - I'll see what I can do.