Gardening plans?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
Do you have any upcoming gardening plans?

At my house, we have begun to remove the weeds from the flower beds and put in some new soil. I want to plant some new perennial flowers soon, so I needed to get the space ready. Though, I haven't yet decided exactly what to plant. I think something to attract some butterflies would be really nice. At some point, we need to cut back some Ivy and blackberry bushes at the back of the property, but that can be done anytime we have a weekend off. Other than that, we've just been enjoying watching the other flowers start to blossom.

I'm a haphazardous gardener. I grow a pot or two of marigolds every year, which I started about a month ago already (indoors). This year I'm only doing one pot and there is a little plant along with the marigolds in the pot that I can't identify yet but so long as it isn't causing problems it gets to stay. Additionally, I'm going to start a natural garden where I plant native flowers and then allow them and anything else there to grow. Also threw a ton of native flower seeds everywhere about a month ago.

Reactions: MiharuAya
Plans.. many
Energy/skills to realize them? Not so much ;3

• Haha
Reactions: MiharuAya
I've been wanting to plant turnips for awhile! I think they are such a cute plant! I've been procrastinating on it. I'll eventually find a place to plant the little cuties

Every year my friends and I give each other some plants for our gardens! This year I got some tomatoes, bittermelon, and lettuce. I also have some wintermelon and zucchini.

In my front yard I have a lil circle where I plant flowers every year :)) I think I want to buy some roses because my favourite thing about my childhood home was our rosebush. Besides that I'll probably just pop into some flower shops and see what catches my eye. I've been wanting to start a pollinator garden so I'll look into what they have.

So, in our garden I'm the bug person. I'm responsible for using my love for bugs to determine what bugs are good, bad, and need to die on the spot 😆 😆 😆

I'm not good at keeping veggies alive but I get to help keep them safe and later on we're going to be building planter boxes out of cinder blocks around the garden area we have. That way for the bend of the season we don't have to do much work to prep for next season!

All I have is a sad little succulent I'm trying to keep alive. My home isn't ideal for plants. T__T I've been trying and trying but I think the temperatures and sunlight are too inconsistent and shit like that.

I am so here to appreciate everyone's gardening goodness, though. <3 Make the world beautiful and sweet with your flowers and plants. (And share pictures if you want.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MiharuAya and Mo
I only just started dabbling in plant care. I have an anthurium and an orchid right now. So far they are alive. Not sure for how long but they're still there. lol. I think the anthurium needs to be repotted so my gardening skills will level up soon!

I've spent the past several days/week or so helping tear apart a garden that we've been working on rebuilding back up again! It looks like an absolute disaster right now, or I'd share some photos LOL
Buuuut hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end and it will look extra gorgeous when it's rebuilt and planted!