Garden Warfare-- What were they thinking?

R

Revision

Original poster
So EA and Popcap have decided that PvZ needs to be a cooperative third person shooter now. What are your thoughts on this?

To be honest, I think this looks super fun and full of possibilities. I may be a far cry from the original game, but it still seems to have that ridiculous spin to it. As long as it doesn't take itself to seriously, it should do well. If it was on any other console, I would be tempted to play it~

However I am rejecting Xbox right now, so no PvZ shooters for me.

Yeah I won't be getting an Xbox, but I really do want to get that game. =/

I was a big fan of the original and while it doesn't play like it, it still looks ridiculously fun.

it looks pretty cool, if I were getting an Xbox I'd play it. And it seems pretty funy!

I'm firmly in the "why did you do this, EA?" camp. Tired of everything becoming shooters. I don't particularly like shooters and finding much else is getting harder. For all you who do want to play, there are rumors there will be a computer version, though.

FUCK EA AND EVERYTHING THEY'RE DOING RIGHT NOW. >:[

I haven't watched the video or know anything about THAT particular game, but I am REALLY pissy about EA's practices when it comes to putting out, changing, fucking up, and screwing customers. .___.; I don't know who is running their business and who keeps telling them these ideas are gold, but those people need to be fired.