PARTNER REQUEST Gangster/Resident Evil/Batman Requests

Discussion in 'SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS' started by BakedBeans 1up, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Hello!

I created my profile about five minutes ago so there's not much to it right now. Still working my way around this site. Anyway. I think I've got enough free time in my busy life to take on some roleplays (famous last words).

I've been writing for 12+ years, and have done all sorts of genres. My first few stories were X-Men, before moving on to different genres. Though comics have always been my "go to" if I'm in the mood for writing but don't have concrete ideas. In fact, check out my Fanfiction profile, which will give you an idea of how I write.

Also, very rarely will I play Canon x OC (or rather, Canon x Mary Sue). Not really fair that I have to play a canon while my partner doesn't, eh?

Here is the list of RPs I currently have going:
    Rogue & Remy LeBeau: The Queen of Gambit's Heart (w/Wicked_"Innocence")

Watchmen: Rorschach's Journal (w/Faithviper)
    Wolverine & Shadowcat: The Long Way Home (w/xSiryn)

Craving 1
    Resident Evil
    This is an exception to my 'no OC' rule. I'm looking for a story set during the Racoon City days of Resident Evil (aka when the games were good). Zombies. Mutated animals. And tyrants wandering about, being a nuisance. Obviously need someone familiar with the games, locations and who doesn't mind playing the occasional NPC to keep things interesting.

Craving 2
    Gangster Story / Undercover Cop
    Undercover cop goes way in over his head, and finds himself getting involved with not just the men of the gang/mob/cartel that he's infiltrating, but the wife or daughter of the head boss as well. For the wife, she's probably unhappy (in typical fashion--her husband is probably having a 101 affairs) while the daughter is a bit of a spoiled daddy's girl. Or maybe he's been sent in from a rival organisation, and plans to take it down... with some help from the daughter who no longer feels like she's part of the "family" and wants out.

Undercover Cop x Mob Boss's Wife
    Undercover Cop x Mafia Princess
    Rival Gangster/Assassin x Mafia Princess

Craving 3
    Old Batman

Similar to the previous idea, but using Batman instead of a generic superhero. This is influenced by the awesome The Dark Knight Returns. Batman has been out of the game for a number of years, enjoying his well-earned, overdue retirement. However, something drags him out of the game, and could he find himself teaming up with an old blast from the past?
    Or maybe an old ally is back in town, and after meeting up for some coffee, they decide to pull on the costumes for one last night of fun?
    Batman x Batgirl
    Batman x Catwoman

Batman x ?

Craving 4
    WW2 / Alternate History: Secret Agent x Resistance Fighter
    Especially looking for someone who is creative and wants to shake things up a little bit. Basically, I've been playing the latest Wolfenstein games and the games are set in 1946 and 1960, where Germany is either winning or has won the war. A top Allied soldier is sent to Europe, and along the way he meets a woman who will help him. Eventually, he'll start to wonder what's more important. . . completing his mission or protecting her?
    She can be a bad-ass resistance fighter, or a damsel in distress, a traitor, or even a ballet dancer. . . let's have some fun with it.
    Can also be changed to the Cold War or something else entirely different.

These are the shows I have watched in the last year:
    ► Batman: The Animated Series (aka the greatest cartoon ever made)
    ► Aquarius
    ► Better Call Saul
    ► Fargo
    ► Gotham
    ► Pokémon (reliving my childhood through Netflix...)
    ► Stranger Things
    ► The Americans
    ► The Flash
    ► The Walking Dead
    ► X-Files
    ► X-Men (1990s)

And the games I've been playing:
    ► Batman: Arkham Knight
    ► Fallout: New Vegas
    ► Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain
    ► Uncharted 2
    ► Wolfenstein: The New Order / The Old Blood

NOW! On to the pairings.

N.B. I haven't seen Civil War yet.
    ► Captain America x Black Widow
    --> Check out my "Captain America: Noir Fiction" short story on my fanfiction profile (it's under "Marvelous Tales and Bed Time Stories, Vol. 1"). This would be a blast to turn in to a full story.
    ► Captain America x Peggy Carter
    ► Bruce Banner x Black Widow
    ► Bruce Banner x Scarlett Witch

X-Men / Marvel
    I have watched all X-Men films except Apocalypse...
    ► Wolverine x Rogue
    ► Wolverine x Jean Grey
    ► Wolverine x Black Widow
    ► Wolverine x Emma Frost
    ► Wolverine x Kitty Pryde
    ► Wolverine x Mystique
    ► Magneto x Mystique
    ► Magneto x Rogue
    ► Gambit x Rogue
    ► Gambit x Belladonna
    ► Gambit x Jean Grey
    ► Iceman x Rogue
    ► Iceman x Kitty Pryde
    ► Colossus x Kitty Pryde
    ► Colossus x OC
    ► Cyclops x Jean Grey
    ► Cyclops x Emma Frost

Haven't seen Suicide Squad either...
    ► Batman x Catwoman
    ► Batman x Batgirl
    ► Joker x Harley Quinn

► Rorschach x Silk Spectre II
    ► Rorschach x OC
    ► The Comedian x Silk Spectre I
    ► The Comedian x OC

The Walking Dead
    ► Shane x Andrea
    ► Shane x Maggie
    ► The Governor x Andrea
    ► The Governor x OC
    ► Rick x Andrea
    #1 BakedBeans 1up, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016 at 2:02 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Still looking.
  3. Curious to know your ideas for Captain America and Black widow! Also, the link to your fan fiction lrofile unfortunately doesn't work. :/
  4. I am interested in the Film Noir category.
    Rival Gangster x Mob Daughter is really interesting me.
  5. I'm also new here so welcome aboard too!

Just gonna copy and paste what pairings I'm confident about and interested in brainstorming and roleplaying with you.

List (open)

► Bruce Banner x Scarlett Witch

X-Men / Marvel

► Wolverine x Rogue

► Wolverine x Jean Grey

► Wolverine x Kitty Pryde

► Gambit x Rogue

► Iceman x Rogue

► Iceman x Kitty Pryde

► Colossus x Kitty Pryde

► Colossus x OC

► Cyclops x Jean Grey

The Walking Dead

► Shane x Maggie
    #5 Lirriia, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2016
  6. I like this idea, may I PM you?
  7. Thanks, but I'm only looking for fandom RPs for now.
  8. I'm looking for Cap players ALL the time for my Winter Soldier (cap can be male or female I don't mind gender bend) but I play Bucky as a duuuude ... Would you be interested in playing cap and Bucky (doesn't have to be romantically I want to explore winter soldiers character and how he and capcope with everything they've been through and where they go from here) I have an into check thread with a couple of plot ideas and things if you're interested (on mobile can't link right now do pm me if interested)
  9. I'm not much of a Bucky fan, to be honest.
  10. Hi! So, I know you said you don't do Canon X OC, but I have a character I created that I've developed over time, and I promise she's not Mary Sue. It's the daughter of Harley Quinn and the Joker(she's actually mentioned in the comics so she's technically cannon). If this seems like something you might be interested in, please PM me! I'm flexible with story line, and love to work with my RP partners on plot. :)
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Harley x Joker RP. Interested. Shoot me a PM if you're still looking.
  12. I would absolutely love to do Captain America x Peggy Carter. ^~^
  13. I would love to do a Rorschach x OC if that is still free.
  14. Looks like I have space for one or two more RPs.