Dark Knight (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BakedBeans 1up

Original poster
Hello!

I've been writing for 12+ years, and have done all sorts of genres. My first few stories were X-Men, before moving on to different genres. Though comics have always been my "go to" if I'm in the mood for writing but don't have concrete ideas.

Fanfiction.
Check out my profile on fanfiction.net!
I currently have Batman, X-Men and Avengers stories on there.

Ideas.
Fallout.
I've been absolutely obsessed with Fallout 4 recently, and have been playing it religiously when ever I had a free minute. I'm only half-way through it, so no spoilers, please.
I'm happy to go absolutely anywhere with this, so hit me up if any one fancies something set in the American wasteland.

WW2.
The Germans are on the brink of winning the Second World War. The Allies are on their knees. The Soviet Union has collapsed. And the world's last hope is a British soldier sent behind enemy lines. . . and his bad-ass, Nazi-killing female companion. Can they stop the endless German war machine? Maybe, maybe not. But they're going to try. . . and take a lot of Nazi soldiers with them.

Film Noir.
Looking for a classic film noir tale, full of violence, romance and bad decisions. A private detective who thinks this next case would be easy. An innocent man dragged in to the dangerous world of murder by the sultry femme fatale. An undercover cop who infiltrates a mob organisation and falls in love with the boss's daughter/wife. We can brainstorm ideas.

Resident Evil.
I'm looking for a story set during the Raccoon City days of Resident Evil (aka when the games were good). Zombies. Mutated animals. Tyrants wandering about, being a nuisance. Obviously need someone familiar with the games, locations and who doesn't mind playing the odd (doomed) NPC to keep things interesting.

Dark Knight Remix.
I loved The Dark Knight and the first half of The Dark Knight Rises. The second-half sort of fell apart, but what I'm looking to do is 'remake' Rises. Bane can still be the villain, and/or we can bring back the Joker. For this one, I'm mostly looking for Batman x Catwoman, or perhaps introduce Harley in to this universe? I'm open to suggestions.

Here is the list of RPs I currently have going:
Inactive:
Rogue & Remy LeBeau: The Queen of Gambit's Heart (w/Wicked_"Innocence") (20+ posts)
Watchmen: Rorschach's Journal (w/Faithviper) (never got a reply)
Wolverine & Shadowcat: The Long Way Home (w/xSiryn) (3 posts)

These are the shows I have watched in the last year:
► Batman: The Animated Series (aka the greatest cartoon ever made)
► Aquarius
► Better Call Saul
► Fargo
► Gotham
► Narcos
► Pokémon (reliving my childhood through Netflix...)
► Riverdale
► Stranger Things
► The Americans
► The Flash
► The Walking Dead
► X-Files
► X-Men (1990s)

And the games I've been playing:
► Batman: Arkham Knight
► Fallout 4
► Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain
► Wolfenstein: The New Order / The Old Blood

Misc. Pairings
X-Men / Marvel.

Wolverine x Rogue
► Wolverine x Jean Grey
► Wolverine x Black Widow
► Wolverine x Emma Frost
► Wolverine x Kitty Pryde
► Wolverine x OC
► Magneto x Mystique
► Magneto x Rogue
► Gambit x Rogue
► Gambit x Belladonna
► Gambit x Jean Grey
► Gambit x Mystique
► Iceman x Rogue
► Iceman x Kitty Pryde
► Colossus x Kitty Pryde
► Cyclops x Jean Grey
► Cyclops x Emma Frost

► Captain America x Black Widow

Batman.
Batman x Catwoman
► Batman x Batgirl
► Batman x Talia
► Batman x OC
► Bane x Talia
► Bane x OC
► Harvey Dent x ?
► Joker x Harley Quinn (I haven't seen Suicide Squad)

Watchmen.
► Rorschach x Silk Spectre II
► The Comedian x Silk Spectre I

The Walking Dead.
Shane x Andrea
► Shane x OC
► The Governor x Andrea
► Rick x Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious to know your ideas for Captain America and Black widow! Also, the link to your fan fiction lrofile unfortunately doesn't work. :/

I am interested in the Film Noir category.
Rival Gangster x Mob Daughter is really interesting me.

I'm also new here so welcome aboard too!

Just gonna copy and paste what pairings I'm confident about and interested in brainstorming and roleplaying with you.

Avengers

► Bruce Banner x Scarlett Witch

X-Men / Marvel

► Wolverine x Rogue

► Wolverine x Jean Grey

► Wolverine x Kitty Pryde

► Gambit x Rogue

► Iceman x Rogue

► Iceman x Kitty Pryde

► Colossus x Kitty Pryde

► Colossus x OC

► Cyclops x Jean Grey

The Walking Dead

► Shane x Maggie

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but I'm only looking for fandom RPs for now.

I'm looking for Cap players ALL the time for my Winter Soldier (cap can be male or female I don't mind gender bend) but I play Bucky as a duuuude ... Would you be interested in playing cap and Bucky (doesn't have to be romantically I want to explore winter soldiers character and how he and capcope with everything they've been through and where they go from here) I have an into check thread with a couple of plot ideas and things if you're interested (on mobile can't link right now do pm me if interested)

I'm not much of a Bucky fan, to be honest.

Hi! So, I know you said you don't do Canon X OC, but I have a character I created that I've developed over time, and I promise she's not Mary Sue. It's the daughter of Harley Quinn and the Joker(she's actually mentioned in the comics so she's technically cannon). If this seems like something you might be interested in, please PM me! I'm flexible with story line, and love to work with my RP partners on plot. :)

• Useful
Reactions: Freya1124
Harley x Joker RP. Interested. Shoot me a PM if you're still looking.

I would absolutely love to do Captain America x Peggy Carter. ^~^

I would love to do a Rorschach x OC if that is still free.

Looks like I have space for one or two more RPs.

Added the WW2 idea. Still craving them all.

I'm still looking for all of the ideas, especially the first one.

I'm interested in doing something with Immortals but similar to Hancock

Status
Not open for further replies.